Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To Super Scooter in calm voice as when Scooter was talking to Gilda Radner's little old lady character: I didn't say "Super Scooter"... I said "superb soakers".
Oh... Never mind.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muffins of Our Lives: Episode 5

Sarah Y rings the unidentified number that she found on Byron's phone records and it is answered by Chocolate Fudge Brownie!!! When Sarah identifies herself, CFB is frightened and hangs up fast. Sarah frowns, and calls Byron who doesn't answer the phone. She calls CFB back and says that they need to meet, and soon. When he asks why, she hangs up.

The next morning, Christy B walks into her office and hears the message from Beau saying that he is going out of town for a while. She sits down at her desk, tapping her fingers, and then reaches across and lifts up Bran's medical file that Beth Izz accidentally left there the night before.

In Denmark, Toffee Muffin and Blueberry Muffin eat breakfast together as a local florist, Fragmup, comes into the room and begins changing the many vases of flowers. "It's been so long since we were together in the same house," Blueberry Muffin says, and Toffee smiles. Blueberry asks if Toffee is planning to visit Bran. He says he hasn't decided.

Fragmup tips out the water from a vase and finds the key that Tabi hid there yesterday. She pockets the key and carries on her duties.

Toga walks to the local library and returns four books. Just moments after she leaves, Ryan enters the library and takes out the four books that Toga just returned. Across the other side of the library, Vibs and her father Vic are chatting politely, but when Vic turns his back, Vibs stares at him evilly.

Beth Izz stands in the doorway of Bran Muffin's room and watches him asleep in a coma. "Who are you..." she asks. Kev Bear, the police officer in charge of the bus case, walks toward her. He asks after the condition of the patient, and realizes that Beth Izz is hiding something from him.

Elsewhere in the Medical Centre, Christy walks calmly to Beauregard's custodian closet and tries the handle. It's locked. She yanks at the door, then kicks at it yelling in frustration.

-end episode 5-

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That was great and groovy and spoovy and all. Intrigue as so many paths cross and doublecross... If you could sir, we'd like some more.

BEAR

Reaction score
And the batter...I mean plot...thickens...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm a sneaky little thing! Or something like that. I've just got to know what's going to happen next! Will Bran Muffin ever come out of his coma? Will Kev Bear find out what Beth Izz is hiding? And why is Vibs staring at her father evilly? Beau, you've got me just salivating for more here. So, I'm going to eat a muffin and just sit here with my Super Soaker aimed in your general direction....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will we find out who the Muffin Family is supposed to be?
Will Sarah Y confront Byron about his little conversation with CFB?
Will Peppery Spice figure out that the Pawn isn't all everything nice?
And what's with all the questions?

Are we playing Questions Only again?
Tune in next time... Same... Eh, whenever Bo decides to update.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
GAH! What is moi's character doing!! My poor other half, being followed by her other half! How bizzare!!

I LOVE IT!! :crazy:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:O I MUST know more! Beau! Come write....NOW!

this CFB is a shady character :wink: