Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So's my second younger brother. He drinks these big plastic glasses of milk with chocolate powder mix. I just use the big plastic glasses for serving myself iced tea or Crystal Light (meh, that's all I drink these days) cause I need the vast amounts of liquid in order to eat properly due to some stupid medical condition that developed in my system in 1999-2000.

But this is muffining... And the muffining we want is from Bo, namely in the form of more story!

Come on Bo... Post more or we'll step up the raids to the large water balloon garbage bag bombs!

christyb

Reaction score
Squeeeee OTH ref..the brownies :stick_out_tongue: You weren't kidding when you said you'd use that. Great stuff my friend....but ooo what am I up to in there? And Beth why are you snooping in my office?? :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cause I know you're hiding something from me!!!! I'm kidding, I'm just as curious as you are as to why I'm snooping in your office. So, come on Beau, post more! We gotta know what's going on!

christyb

Reaction score
*hides chocolate bars* Hiding me??? Whatever do you mean??

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry... She'll go after the radish bars instead Sis. And Bo... You'd better post some more or you'll have 3... 3 superb soakers assaulting you.
You in on this Sis?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Of course she is, she's always up for a good soaking, right Christy? I'd better go reload in the meantime, gotta make sure there's enough water to go around!

christyb

Reaction score
*grins* Oh yeah. You guys know me all to well...why even ask? Pass the overgrown squirt gun!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tosses Christy the oversized squirt gun. You know... I just hope Bo doesn't get locked out or in again as the case may be... Or let this story lapse like his other ones. He's just too good a hook-line-sinker author to let his works languish in neglect and not finish them.
Get the hint o janitor journeyman? And if you dont...
*Splashes Bo with a renewed batch of blobby balloons.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Count said:
You'd better post some more or you'll have 3... 3 Super Soakers assaulting you.
Hey! I ain't never done no such thing!

.... oh!