Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

Beauregard

Reaction score
A new writer, a new waiter, and absolutely no permission to use the title, characters, or impressionists of the characters, starring a brand new cast of lame performers dressed up in wigs, tights, high heels, armbands, and crumbs in order to pretend that the original actors still exist and haven't been driven insane by paparazzi and now live in trailer-parks and make their living by appearing on reality TV and BB:WM (Big Brother: With Muffins).

The original series appeared on the BBB Board years ago, staring Spoovy-Gal, Byron, Bran Muffin, Joe, Jackie, Bill, Blueberry Muffin, and Sarah_Y...and, good news, the glossy magazine coverage of the returning series states that said character will be making appearances within recent weeks...but, bad news, we know how much tabloids lie so don't hold your muffin-stained breath.

Stay tuned, becuase these...are the Muffins of our lives...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
As sands through the hour glass

so are the Muffins of Our Lives.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
This is the first I'm hearing of this; I'm intreagued! Is this the big news you had hinted at before you left?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, that's right! Is this the big exciting news???? Or is this just muffiny goodness? Hmmm, guess I'll just have to stay tuned. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
MooL was a crazy soap opera thing that Byron posted on another forum. It usually revolved around a small group of us, breakfast breads, and Bill Baretta.

And in the spirit of the original, it was spoovy :big_grin:

Are you really bringing it back, Beau?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm really bringing it back...without Byron's permission, I might add, and here, for your viewing pleasure, is the first episode:

-

Credit's role over quick images of Metro City, known as MC, a busy industrial town filled with faces, people, and muffins. Close up on an image of a tray of muffins falling from a metal table and smashing against the sidewalk. Cue card, "Muffins of Our Lives: Season 2: Episodes 1"

At Medical Central Hospital, janitor Beauregard opens his cleaning closet to discover the dead body of K Dawg hanging from twined together dusters and a mophead. Thinking he knows who committed this atrocity, Beauregard takes the body down and locks it into the closet, then posts the key to his step-sister Vibs, in Denmark.

Meanwhile, Bran Muffin is at a bus stop when he stumbles into the road and is hit by a bus, leaving him comatose. Bus driver, Sarah Yzma, insists she saw someone push Bran Muffin but she's not talking...perhaps because she was speaking to her out-of-town boyfriend Byron on her cell phone at the time of the crash.

In Denmark, Tabi (professing to be Vibs' best friend) steams her mail open and discovers the key and a note from Beau saying, "I did a terrable thing." Tabi pockets the key replacing it with a fake will that names Vibs as the executer of her father's, (Vic Romano)'s, estate. When Vibs opens the letter she thinks it's a sign, and gets on a plane to Metro City. Meanwhile, Tabi calls Toffee Muffin to tell him of her deception.

Back at Medical Center, nurse Christy B uncovers Bran Muffin's face and recognizes him as - But before she can reveal who he is, attractive Doctor Beth Izz steps into the room and demands that Christy leave. Beth steps over to Bran Muffin and touches his face. She turns suddenly to discover that Blueberry Muffin, Bran's daughter, has been watching the entire exchange from behind the glass visitor's window.

-end of the first episode-

And for those who don't understand the concept of Muffins of Our Lives, it's a soap opera involving MC characters and Muffins living together in...er...harmony? And I'll be providing episode breakdowns spasmodically.

christyb

Reaction score
Beau this is great! I love it. From beginning to end..Okay I confess I really don't have any excuse to post but to give Beau an excuse to post another eppy and he doesn't wanna double post.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, scandolous...and muffiny...and hey, I'm an attractive doctor, awesome! I'll be tuning in for more of this for sure, how fun! In the meantime, I'm going to sit here and enjoy a nice warm gooey chocolate, chocolate chip muffin.