Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey sounds good Ed! I'm right behind ya! But before I go *turns around and squirts Beau with Super Soaker* Ok, now post some more will you?

BEAR

Reaction score
This is getting intriguing. This Peppery Spice character is very mysterious! Keep it coming!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Episode 4

Over his cell phone, Ryan Pawn tells Peppery Spice that he has found his target and that he's on the case. He's obviously lying, as evidenced by the fact that he is shiftily looking around the storage room. That's when he catches sight the video monitor once more.

Under the table, the video catches footage of Toga, a published teen writer from the local high-school, sitting down and placing an order.

Back in the store room, Ryan leaps at the door when it is suddenly opened by Barry Lee, owner of Meat Culture. Barry tells Ryan that it was he who locked the door because he'd found evidence that Ryan was spying on the customers. Ryan admits this and shows him the camera, rewinding the tape he shows Barry footage of Vibs slipping a gun from her handbag earlier that evening. Barry snatches the tape out of the machine and fires Ryan.

Kev drills Sarah Y, demanding that she give an explanation of why Byron's phone records show her talking to him when she was driving. She says she cannot explain, and writes the unknown number off Byron's records onto the back of her hand.

At the Medical Centre, Beth Izz finally discovers Bran Muffin's medical file. She cross checks the data with a database and discovers that another patient with the same record is listed as missing, presumed dead. She prints the file.

Beauregard rings the hospital and his message is patched through to Christy B's office. When she doesn't answer he leaves a message, "Hi. It's me. Something's come up. I may be out of town for a while. Beau."

Beth Izz hears the recording and walks into Christy B's office. She places the file absently on Christy's desk as she listens to the recording again, then walks out.

Arriving home, Sarah Y calls the number she took from Byron's phone records. It is answered by Chocolate Fudge Brownie!!!

Meanwhile, Toga leaves Meat Culture and doesn't notice a shadow following her to her car, and watching her drive away.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What? You're not even concerned over the fact you've just been fired Ryan Pawn? Hee, snickers at the fact Ryan's last name is missing the "r" to make it a prawn. Snickers again realizing what his name really means... Pawn, funny. But who's?

Toooooga!! Ahem, sorry.
Now post more or... *Splats Bo with another custodian surprise filled orb.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea!!!!! See Ed, this water thing really works! So you know what that means Beau, post more soon or you'll get it again!

I'm really intreuged by Bran Muffin's file!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, you should be. After all, you're the one who went and found it, cross-referencing it with someone else at the hospital. And what do you mean by that last comment Beth?
I say... Let him have it!

*Splats Bo with a variety of short, tall, middle, skinny, plump balloons filled with water and/or custodian surprise.
Post more! Muffins! Visions 2! Sam and Janice! Asap!
*Lets loose a second volley of balloons on the janitor's noggin.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Oh my gosh?! Who is Chocolate fudge brownie.

*wishes she had a brownie*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're in luck Sarah Y. Here's a batch fresh out of the oven, with plenty of cold icy milk to wash it down.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Haha! I'm a milk fiend! I absolutely ADORE the stuff :big_grin: