1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *facepalms*

Father, you got any ideas?
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: I have a few ideas...I was wondering just yesterday whether I'm making my Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches wrong...I struggle when I start pour over boiling water and leave it in the fridge to set...I had an idea that it would work better with jam.

(OOC: British joke :p)
  3. Lola p Well-Known Member

*another face palm. Or is it face hoof?*

Can someone get me outa this thingy?
  4. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Elsewhere in the cells...

Snappy the Alligator: *in a jail cell in a full Elvis suit and wig* Well, the warden threw a party in the country jaaaail, the prison band was there and they began to wait, the band was a jumpin' and the joint began to swiiiiing, you shouldda heard them jailbirds sing! Oooh, let's rock! Everybody let's rock!

Father Moppet: *some distance away hearing slight echo of song* Um...I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I think I can hear a party approaching...if we're going to get out of here, we should do it fast.

(OOC: I have no idea how to get the door open because Father Moppet is totally NOT focused or observant enough to do so! Good luck guys :p)
  5. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Norman, any ideas?
  6. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Goat: <Wanders in> <Pokes Grace's cell door> <watches door swing open> <looks at Father> <shrugs> <wanders out>
  7. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: O_O

Thank you!

*grabs father and Norman with telekinesis*

Come on! Lets go before that weirdo tv guy comes!
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Oh, I'd been wondering where that telekinesis was. I can never keep track of my mobile phone. *to Grace* Never mind that TV guy, what about the scientists? Do you think they're still around these parts?

*elsewhere*

Snappy the Alligator: *lying on a cot-bed in the cell, using a tiny pink toothpick to free small pieces of lab-coat from between his teeth*
  9. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: I think that answers your question...

*frees Snappy*

*sees the TV Host coming*

Oh snap!
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Let's try and get back to the house before they find us...hopefully where they started will be the last place they will look...Oddly, I usually find things in the last place I look...so I should probably start there first.
  11. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *consentrates hard*

I teleported us back to the house.
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: *from inside the storage closet* I can see that.
  13. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: The tv guy is here!

*hides*
  14. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Goat: <opens closet door> Muffin Pony, how much do you really need to hide? You're already inside a closet. Oh, hey Frosty. <closes closet door>
  15. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *shakes head upon hearing "Muffin Pony" and "Frosty"* I am so confused.
  16. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: I just don't want him to find me!
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Perhaps if we could first find the light switch...that would be a start. *muffled by coats...or...duffled*
  18. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Flicks light switch*

*guy is knocking on door*

Hide me!
  19. Beakerfan Active Member

Nell: *Cautiously opens the door to the Moppet house* Hello? Mr. Moppet? Anybody here? Some guy was knocking on your door... he says he's from t.v.?

(OOC: I miss the Fam!)
  20. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *peeks outside and whispers* Please tell me you are at least moderately normal. Magic ponies, jail cells, alligators, TV hosts, this is a horror story.