1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *facepalms*

Father, you got any ideas?
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: I have a few ideas...I was wondering just yesterday whether I'm making my Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches wrong...I struggle when I start pour over boiling water and leave it in the fridge to set...I had an idea that it would work better with jam.

(OOC: British joke :p)
  3. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

*another face palm. Or is it face hoof?*

Can someone get me outa this thingy?
  4. Beauregard

Elsewhere in the cells...

Snappy the Alligator: *in a jail cell in a full Elvis suit and wig* Well, the warden threw a party in the country jaaaail, the prison band was there and they began to wait, the band was a jumpin' and the joint began to swiiiiing, you shouldda heard them jailbirds sing! Oooh, let's rock! Everybody let's rock!

Father Moppet: *some distance away hearing slight echo of song* Um...I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I think I can hear a party approaching...if we're going to get out of here, we should do it fast.

(OOC: I have no idea how to get the door open because Father Moppet is totally NOT focused or observant enough to do so! Good luck guys :p)
  5. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Norman, any ideas?
  6. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Goat: <Wanders in> <Pokes Grace's cell door> <watches door swing open> <looks at Father> <shrugs> <wanders out>
  7. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: O_O

Thank you!

*grabs father and Norman with telekinesis*

Come on! Lets go before that weirdo tv guy comes!
  8. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Oh, I'd been wondering where that telekinesis was. I can never keep track of my mobile phone. *to Grace* Never mind that TV guy, what about the scientists? Do you think they're still around these parts?

*elsewhere*

Snappy the Alligator: *lying on a cot-bed in the cell, using a tiny pink toothpick to free small pieces of lab-coat from between his teeth*
  9. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: I think that answers your question...

*frees Snappy*

*sees the TV Host coming*

Oh snap!
  10. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Let's try and get back to the house before they find us...hopefully where they started will be the last place they will look...Oddly, I usually find things in the last place I look...so I should probably start there first.
  11. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *consentrates hard*

I teleported us back to the house.
  12. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *from inside the storage closet* I can see that.
  13. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: The tv guy is here!

*hides*
  14. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Goat: <opens closet door> Muffin Pony, how much do you really need to hide? You're already inside a closet. Oh, hey Frosty. <closes closet door>
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *shakes head upon hearing "Muffin Pony" and "Frosty"* I am so confused.
  16. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: I just don't want him to find me!
  17. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Perhaps if we could first find the light switch...that would be a start. *muffled by coats...or...duffled*
  18. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Flicks light switch*

*guy is knocking on door*

Hide me!
  19. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Well-Known Member

Nell: *Cautiously opens the door to the Moppet house* Hello? Mr. Moppet? Anybody here? Some guy was knocking on your door... he says he's from t.v.?

(OOC: I miss the Fam!)
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *peeks outside and whispers* Please tell me you are at least moderately normal. Magic ponies, jail cells, alligators, TV hosts, this is a horror story.