MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: The...one on the corner by the park. It was buy-one-get-one-free too, if that answers your question, BOGOFF.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: BOGOFF? That's the name of the store?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: ...yes...YES! Yes, the store is called Bogoff and everything there is Buy-one-get-one-free excluding items that you would normally buy as a pair of such as socks, or pants.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Do you have a phonebook? And a working phone?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: I have a mobile, but its still engaged in a call to Suzan. *to phone* Are you still looking for those files? What's that? You're checking the storm-shelter? Good lass. Okay. *to Norman* But I could get you the land line. Hang on. *dashes downstairs and back up with the phone* I'm afraid the phone book has been washed away...along with most of my literary collection, actually. Perhaps you should check online?

(OOC: I may have to disappear in a minute if I want any tea!)

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Thank you, sir. Do you have a computer with internet that I could look up the BOGOFF's number? Or a receipt with the store number?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Nathan Diniz: Man, this thread is getting interesting and more interesting every time a new post is submitted. I can't help but think that my character is absolutely odd.

First of all, Mr. K invents a weather machine. What will he think of next?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Well, Mr Knickerbarocca, have you considered a machine that will connect to the phone-system and automatically look up the telephone numbers of local stores? we could do with one of those!

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Yes we could. And I might even give you a marketing deal if you invent that.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: And also, could I have another glass of water?

(OOC: Sorry for the double post there...)