1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Its rude to point in public! *chest is locked* And where do they keep the key for the chest of keys?
  2. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *uses magic*

Ok, I just unlocked it.
  3. Beauregard

Father Moppet: ...if you can do that, why not just unlock the cell? *shakes head, opens chest and pulls out a huge ring of keys* Which key? *reads inscriptions from some of the keys* Ctrl...alt...delete... What on earth?
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: Ah...Ctrl, alt, and delete...press the three of those together to get to the login screen...

That is, if this is a Windows chest...
  5. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: These chains suck my magic out... I am exaustd just unlocking that chest.
  6. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Hmm...I'm struggling to find the Any Key...*hangs up on server support* Looks more like an Apple chest anyway...*munching on some fruit*
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: Oh good...I'm an expert on Apple chests...and give me some of that fruit...
  8. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Would you like a Pear? *hands him two apples* If you could figure out from the iChest which key to use, that would help.
  9. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: They suck up my magic, and it powers that system... I am so weak right now... Ug. *Slumps down*
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: Let me see here... *looks into chest*
  11. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Mr Norman, would you stop looking at my upper body and help me figure this out?

(OOC: Okay, that satisfied my inner need to make a "chest" related joke.)

(EDIT: Just realized I called "Norman" "Normal." Which he is, but which I didn't mean to do.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

(OOC: I'm sure glad no one else is in the room I'm in. I don't know that I've ever laughed at anything on here as much as I did that. The chest joke itself was funny enough, but then when you said "Normal"... :laugh::laugh:)

Norman: I'm trying...this is a hard one...
  13. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Any luck?
  14. Beauregard

Father Moppet: If only we had some hot mustard to eat through the bars... *thinks about that* ...Does anyone have any hot mustard about their person?
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: Mr. Moppet, could you please hand me the blowtorch?
  16. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *hands Hubert the blowtorch* I do hope you have the proper licensing for using such a power tool...
  17. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

Uncle Bob: I don't like the look of this. Go to camera 2!
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

(OOC: Beau...you missed out on the perfect chance to throw a Muppet line in there...)

Norman: Well, I am an expert in licensing...just not that type of licensing.
  19. Beauregard

(OOC: Did I? I totally missed it then! I'm not even sure now!)

Father Moppet: Oh, yes, that's right, I do remember you mentioning something about that. So, you work in licencing then? That's interesting. What sort of divisions do you work on? *distracted, leaning against the cell with arms folded having normal conversation with seemingly no awareness urgency*
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *begins talking all kinds of technical yada yada with big terms about liscening. It would be posted here, since the transcriber wasn't the star speller in his fourth grade class*