Moore's Family Backstory

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That was rully great... Bringing in elements of Christy's double life... Bo perfectly not paying attention and his lines after Christy left... How Vic's exploring might get Kyle into trouble...

All rully good stuff in this chapter. Please post more... Soon... Ish?

christyb

Reaction score
Fabulous. I loved the interaction between Mother, Father, and Vic. It brings back great memories from the early days. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Woot! Kyle! Great chapter!! I loved everything with Mother and Father! Awesome!! More please!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here is the next chapter in the back story of the Moore family. Hope ya'll enjoy it.

Chapter 4: The Beginning

Vic proceeds over to the door. He opens the door. There he stood in a bright light of colors. He had never seen stuff like this ever. All those machines, wires and tubes everywhere. It looked like a cartoon of an evil scientist’s lab. Vic had heard about them in his comic books but never to his life ever thought would he see a real scientist’s lab. Some noises were coming from all over the lab. He then looked around and saw almost millions of animals of all sorts and sizes. What could they be there for?

“Kyle? Come here. Look at all these animals.”

“What?”

“Animals! There are lots of them. All with doodads hooked to their heads. Wires and tubes all coming out the things on their heads. Come on!” said Vic screaming at the top of his lungs.

“Ok. I’m coming.”

As Kyle stepped through the door of that lab he couldn’t believe his eyes. He for one didn’t know his parents were doing this stuff on animals. He loved animals to death. He all his life wanted to help animals and wanted a pet all to himself. Now to see all these poor creatures being experimented on. Why were his parents doing this to these harmful animals? Kyle then ran up the stairs to his room. Vic then fallowed him up there too.

“What’s wrong Kyle? Why are you crying?” asked Vic.

“Those animals are being hurt down there.” said Kyle sniffing in between his words.

“Don’t worry Kyle. We’ll save them. I…i…i…” said Vic who also started balling his eyes out.

Both boys crying their eyes out but if only Kyle and Vic knew what was about to happen.

“Come on Kyle. We need to pull ourselves together and help them animal’s escape.” said Vic.

“I hear you Vic. We need to get them back into the wild again.”

“But what if they can’t survive out there.”

“Uh Vic. Aren’t we a wee to little to be worrying about that right now?”

“Oh yea. Ha ha ha ha ha ha…..Then let’s go save our animal friends!”

“Yeah!” said Kyle jumping up and down.

Vic and Kyle run out to the tool shed to get some tools to help their animal friends escape.

That’s when the ABTO showed up to the Moore’s house. All vamped out in their outfits and teargas guns and shields and helmets too.

“Which house it is?” asked one of the troops.

“It’s the house with the large rocket sticking out the back of their house.” said Christy in an ABTO outfit.

“Oh yea.”

“Then let’s get them!!” said Christy all in command.

Every one of the guys starts bursting though doors, windows and the ceiling. They start smashing lamps, windows, TVs you name it. They smashed everything. There wasn’t even a working light in this house anymore. The poor Moores didn’t have a clue what was going on.

“Why are ya’ll damaging my house? What is wrong with you people? Do ya’ll just go into other houses and smash everything you can get your hands on.” asked Max.

“Uh sorry sir, this woman said here that you were operating on animals.”

“It’s true. Look down in the basement.” said a voice in the shadows.

“I recognized that voice.” said Jenna.

The silhouette of the figure stepped into the light. It was none other then…

“Christy?” asked Max and Jenna.

“How could you do this to us?” asked Jenna.

“I loved animals and I couldn’t see ya’ll hurt these poor defenseless creatures.”

“But we too love these animals with all our hearts.” said Max. “We didn’t want to hurt them we were just trying to help with our own experiment.”

“Yea you have to believe us.” said Jenna.

“Sorry sir. We have to arrest you and your wife. Ya’ll will have to come with us to the station.” said the General of the troops of ABTO.

“But our son….” said Jenna.

“Men I want everyone to search this whole house for their son.”

“Yes sir!” said the troops.

Still no sign of their son. He couldn’t have been long ways off. He and Vic were going to the tool shed for some tools to help free their animal friends who they had just meet. I guess being kids it takes a while.

“Sorry. We couldn’t find him anywhere.” said one of the troops.

“Well then we’ll have to leave. Ok everyone pack up and lets go out for some drinks tonight. On me.” said the General.

“Come on sir. You too mama. We have strict orders to lead you two down to the police station. Come on let’s go.”

“But sir. Ya’ll can’t just leave their son out there all alone.” said Christy.

“Do you have any relatives around these parts we can call to come and pick him up?” asked the police officer.

“No. We didn’t stay in touch with our anyone because we were trying to start a new life.” said Max with a look on his face that he had failed again. “Sorry son. We tried to start a new life of our own but didn’t make it.” said Max as the police man closed the door on the car.

“Oh by the way. We’ll be coming back soon for the animals soon mama.” said one of the Animal patrol guys.

“Thanks again. We couldn’t have done it without you.” says one of the guys slapping Christy on the back.

Both cars drive away and down the street. There stood Christy with the look on her face that no woman had ever looked before. She was stunned. She had made the biggest mistake of her life. She had just made a family of three who was trying their best to start a new life and she broke them up. How could she stand her self.

“Look at what you have done.” said a voice from inside her head.

“Shut up!”

“You have now made a poor boy homeless.”

“I said SHUT UP! I don’t want to hear it.”

Christy Moppet could not stand herself at the moment and wanted to just die. How was she going to tell the the boy next door that his mom and dad our in jail? About that time that’s when Vic and Kyle came running through the back gate into the front yard about to free their buddies.

“What happened to my house? Where are my mom and dad?” asked Kyle with a frightening look on his face.

“Mom? Mom? Are you ok mom?” asked Vic holding a saw.

What will happened next? Will Kyle ever find out that his parents were sent to jail because of Vic’s mom or will it never be reviled to Kyle. Wait and see for the next chapter or the next Fan Fic of the Moore’s Back Story.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Some good stuff here buddy. Generally just waiting to see where this cliffhanger leads to.
BTW: The line/plot about saving their animal friends because they like animals very much... That wouldn't be a reference to this other story about a certain street I happen to know of?
Keep posting more when you can... We wanna know what happened next.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey! This is awesome stuff. Did I tell you that you have Father down perfectly? Becuase you do. It's perhaps the best Father I've read aside from when I write him myself...Seriously! And you have the other characters in well.

And the story is brillient, I love how everything fits together! And I had no idea that it was Mother that brought down the Moore household! Shocker!

I am most intrigued.

Beau

christyb

Reaction score
*sniff* Where's my teddy? How dare I er...you..er my alter ego?

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Some good stuff here buddy. Generally just waiting to see where this cliffhanger leads to.
BTW: The line/plot about saving their animal friends because they like animals very much... That wouldn't be a reference to this other story about a certain street I happen to know of?
Keep posting more when you can... We wanna know what happened next.
Could you be more specfic Ed. What street are you referring too?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It's this street located in NYC... Though noone really seems to know how to get there. Hope that it's passed it's Begining and moved on to its middling.