MC Fourm Awards, SPEECH!

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Why did the Vic Romano say "Woot woot woot"?

Vibs: I'll start getting tics soon.

Viq: Because he wanted to say "Woot woot woot"! AAAAhahahahhahaaaha..

Vibs: *tic tic tic tic tic*

That Announcer

Reaction score
(comes running)

Yeah! Fellas! Sorry I'm late. Heard what I won along the way. Too bad about the theater, no? Well, sorry about only showing up now. I know I'm supposed to be fast, but this time I was slow!

(cricket chirps)

Well, whatever. Thank you very much for voting me Fastest Poster, and Best New User from the Past Year. It really means a lot to me, as I've never won an award before in my life. Oh, and thanks for that third one, but it's a bit of a redundancy. Why? ELMO'S ALREADY IN MY CAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See you later! I've got some horror movies to rent. Wonder if he'll still be smiling after those, eh? Heh heh heh...

(gets in car, and takes off with a little red menace in the back seat, pounding on the window)

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! It's amazing that the host HPDJ won four awards! Hey, I'll bet if Billy Crystal counted up the votes he'd have more Oscars too. :zany:

Forgive me for not being there, I am watching the awards from home this year. Congrats to the reciepiants. :smile:

HPDJ

Reaction score
I wasn't the only one who counted the votes. theprawncracker aided me. It's just a coincidence. Do I detect jelousy, BEAR???

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
Lisa! Woah, my memory is back! Hooray! Most insane user is Tutterthemouse...OH NO! We left the awards in the theatre. Ah well, Dan can have one of my socks. (Runs into theatre, trying to rescue the awards)
Oh good lord, I'm most insane. Well, I'd like to thank my parents for dropping me on my head at birth. I'd like to thank these tapdancing clowns for eating my elbows. I'd like to thank my doctor for too much medication. And of course, Aunt DanDan for not being ashamed of herself and generally being a lunatic.

Dan
xxx

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Bats fly in, after talking to the penguin in the wings.
Huh? Oh yes. Let me introduce to you the winner of the Cutest User award. It's my pleasure to bring to the stage a person who makes us all smile whenever we see a post of hers... The winner is... Kathy also known round here as katsy428!
Ohhhh ....thank you!...thank you!!! *blowing kisses* You all are really (to quote Tutter aka Dan) FAB!!!! :wink: I'd like to thank you all for awarding me the cutest!*shy laugh*
But to be serious,I'd also like to thank you all for seeing me through everything from my dad being sick & ME being sick. I don't have many friends Offline but you all make up for it.
Give yourselves a hug from me
Luv ya all!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*wild applause from audience*

Yea! Congrats to all the winners! I've been away from my computer all day, so I apologize in being late with my congrats to you all! YEAAAAA!!!!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Ohhhh ....thank you!...thank you!!! *blowing kisses* You all are really (to quote Tutter aka Dan) FAB!!!! :wink: I'd like to thank you all for awarding me the cutest!*shy laugh*
I've been quoted!!!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Walks out putting on her purple gloves....

Thank you so much (blows kisses to the crowd) I really appreciate this award!

Thank you, Thank you!