MC Fourm Awards, SPEECH!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Thanks for the vote on best moderator, gang! Obviously, we're all winners here as long as we focus on what's important: the family we have become by being huge fans of the legacy of Jim Henson.
OOoh, nice speech!

And that reminds me of something I've been meaning to say...walks off to a new thread*

HPDJ

Reaction score
Beauregard, will you save Steve??? I thought not!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and make my speech for winng Action Figure Fan, because I won't be on for three hours...

Thank you all for voting me as the biggest Action Figure Fan on MC, I'd also like to say to my competitor; The Count; that I think he should have won, because his collection is much more complete than mine. Oh well! Let's party! Woo hoo! I won an award! Yeah go TPC, it's yur birthday! Woo, Woo, Woo!!!

HPDJ

Reaction score
Well done TPC! Thanks everybody for voting for my 4 wins. You're great, all of you!

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Why did TPC make a speech?

Vibs: ...

Viq: Because he wanted to say something! AAAAahhahahahhahahahaa..

Vibs: *Looks into camera* ?!? - No comments.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wait, behold do I see a crack of lightning in the East! And a logn black limosene(sp?) pullin gup in front of the theatre, can it be, yes, it is, the one, the only, our Helpfulest Member The Count von Count!

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: How DO you spell limosene?

Vibs: I have no clue..

Viq: SEE! We really ARE related to that guy...

Vibs: *gulp*

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
A penguin with a cue card that reads "Applause" comes out and he holds up the cue card.

Crowd: Applause!!! Huh? Didn't we read this somewhere?
If you kept this cue card Penguin as a running gag in the forums, it would make me the happiest Bear in the woods!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK Irving, you can park the limo here.

Greetings! Thank you Bo, and thanks everyone. Huh? The theater's been blown up?
Oh don't worry about that. I'll just use my watch here which bongs even on 13 o'clock. Got it from the vendor over at Renboot. Just set it backwards a bit...

And there, the theater should be fine now. *Theater back in order is seen behind everyone on the streets.
Thanks for voting me as Most Helpful User here on MC. Such a wonderful time I've had since joining almost three years ago. And Here's a shout out to MuppetDude for all the help he and Muppet_dk have given me in the past.

Yeah, MC is the greatest and I thank everyone here.
Now come on, let's get into the cool air-conditioned theater.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bats fly in, after talking to the penguin in the wings.
Huh? Oh yes. Let me introduce to you the winner of the Cutest User award. It's my pleasure to bring to the stage a person who makes us all smile whenever we see a post of hers... The winner is... Kathy also known round here as katsy428!