MC Fourm Awards, SPEECH!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Really, Beau, why are sending the babies into the smoke? That's very bad for them, you know.
Actually, it's bad for everybody
But especially them!

...so is anybody going to get them?

And no, Kermit's not going to kill us. He's busy. Remember, he's still over at Galt's. In fact, he was just thinking that for all he knew, the theater might have burned down...

...woah...

...Or is he in Raenbu? I'm so lost...

...but, um, yeah. It's Scooter we have to worry about. And/or his uncle.

HPDJ

Reaction score
HERE COMES J.P. GROSSE! Hide behind the bushes, crawl into a sewer, crawl into Floydd's moustache!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, Scooter's uncle just lost his High School in a corporate takeover so he might be pretty mad...

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: There is something similar about Beauregard and Father. But what??

Vibs: Father would tell us to go into the smoke, Beau would tell us to go into the smoke...

Viq: Yeah? Strange isn't it?

Vibs: Curious.

HPDJ

Reaction score
It's too late! Ah, Mr. Grosse! How's the wife...she's dead, oh, I'm so sorry! The theatre, wel...I...um...er...it was Elmo's fault, he's gone to New York. To Sesame Street...yes...bye!

That was close!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, that was to close for comfort. At least he'll take his anger out on Elmo like That Announcer would, by the way, didn't he win the award for most likely to kidnap Elmo?

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, right from the babyies' mouth.

And speaking of all things Evil. We got some kewl Kidnapping Awards up our sleves:

Today's STALKERS AND KIDNAPPERS AWARDS,ladies and gentlemen, go to:
That Announcer for kidnapping Elmo
HPDJ for stalking Frank Oz
And Beauregard for stalking Steve Whitmere...wait...Beauregard? BEAUREGARD? What, me? *innocent look* Um..ah ha ah!
WHITMIRE-Beauregard

HPDJ

Reaction score
That reminds me, when Whitmire came into the theatre, I locked him in the back room. OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHAT?!? Now we're in trouble... Quick, someone call Gonzo, he'll go in there and save Steve!

(Lisa whispers something into my ear)

Oh, sorry guys, Gonzo's locked away at Loyd Galt's house in Texas. Sheesh... Will we ever get a break?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for the vote on best moderator, gang! Obviously, we're all winners here as long as we focus on what's important: the family we have become by being huge fans of the legacy of Jim Henson.