Mayhem Matters

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Fun Facts!

Since I can't think of anymore now, I'm gonna post some fun facts about the story.

• The comment on losing Animal was a modified quote from Teen Titans. The original quote was about losing the remote control.
  • Bronco Trolleys are really tasty snacks in the Homestar Runner universe. All you do is spread peanut butter on a Triscut and place an orange wedge on it, and you get a Bronco Trolley.
  • Melonade is like lemonade, but with watermelon instead of lemon.
  • "Lemon" and "Melon" are amagrams of each other.
  • Notice that all the stores that they search at the mall are stores that normally boys like more than girls, yet they think Janice would be in them.
Okay. That was fun.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehehe! Oh this is great! I don't know too much about Homestar Runner myself, but I'm still intruiged, keep it up! :big_grin:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 6

"Marzipan, let me in!" called Homestar, who was using his head to knock on the door.

"In a minute Homestar, I'm recatagorizing my organic veggies." said Marzipan from inside. She wasn't really doing that. She was instead thinking of what April Fool's joke would be the best this year. You see, Marzipan is Homestar's girlfriend, yet sometimes they can have a pretty rocky relationship.

"Okay Homestar, what can I do for-" she said, yet stopped in the middle of it when she saw Janice.

"Like, hi Marzy!" Janice simply replied.
"Janice! What are you doing here?" asked Marzipan
"I rully need some help with boy problems" was the reply.

Meanwhile, Floyd had trouble sleeping. The space on the king-sized bed where Janice slept was empty, and so was his heart. He tried all the things he could think of to try to get him to sleep, but none of them prevailed. The only thing that worked was crying himself to sleep.

"So that's what happened?" asked Marzipan. The girls and Homestar had made themselves comfortable in Marzipan's house. Homestar was paying more attention to the television, where his eyes were glued.

"Janice, try to live by my motto. 'When your the only girl, something's bound to happen'" said Marzipan, trying to make her feel better.

Janice simply just sulked off the couch and went into another room. Under her hat, she pulled out a small picture of Floyd. It said on it, 'To my main girl, there's no one in the world better than you'. Three teardrops splashed the picture and Janice threw the picture in the garbage can, which was full of organic veggie peels. Floyd trashed her, so she decided to trash him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks... *Stunned silence.
She's already learned the tricks of the trade, stabbing our hearts like that... Ungh, is this my death I see before me? No! We need more fanfic! Please!
*Faints.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...NOOOOOOOO! Oh, JANICE! The poor sweet thing! More! Please! This needs to be okay! *sniff*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Stares.> <Stabbed.>

Floyd... crying self to sleep... Ohhhhhhhhh... I guess his guitar isn't the one weeping now.

And then Janice- the picture- OWWWW! OY you are GOOD at this! Stabbed right in the heart... Ohhhhhhhh, I think I need band-aids... <snuggles teddy bears>

MORE PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 7

"Okay, The Cheat, this time let me control the camera." commented Strong Bad, who seemed to be doing something important.
"Meh" was his only response by The Cheat.

Strong Bad was planning on sending a dating video onto the internet, since Marzipan really doesn't like him at all, and she's the only girl in town.

"Attention all ladies in internet-land. This is the hot and handsome Strong Bad, and I'm lookin' for a beautiful woman to call my own." After he said this, he pressed send and got a message that said 'Your video was sent, noob!'.

"Man, The Cheat, soon the ladies will be coming through our door!" Strong Bad excidedly said.

He waited for what seemed like hours, which was really just a few minutes. Suddenly, the door slammed open. Janice was on the other side.

"Like, hello Strong Bad" she said.
"Janice? Is that really you?" asked Strong Bad.
"You better beleive it. Floyd made me mad enough to run away, so like, let's have a go with a relationship." was his reply.
"The Cheat, catch me." Strong Bad weakly said before fainting.

Meanwhile, the boarding house was wild with searching. Posters were flung everywhere, anyone on the street was asked, and they even went far enough to shoot themselves out of cannons, well Gonzo, at least. Floyd decided to do the only thing he could think of, and that was e-mail Strong Bad.

"Strong Bad's the name, I'm the e-mail master!" Strong Bad sang his e-mail song. Floyd was watching this e-mail from the computer. Strong Bad pulled up the e-mail

Dear My Man Strong Bad,
How can you conquer your sadness when your woman runs out on you?
Stayin' Groovy,
Floyd Pepper
"Well Floyd, this is what I have to say: your a big, fat, jerk! Yeah, look who's here!" gloated Strong Bad. He ajusted the veiw to reveal that Janice was right next to him, and drooling all over him. Floyd was so shocked, he fainted straight onto the spot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo!
Floyd! Janice! What'll happen with this love comedy of errors gone hectically awrye? Please post more!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Chapter 8

"So Janice, what shall we do? You wanna head to the wharfs? Maybe go to the marshmallow stand?" Strong Bad would do anything to keep Janice to himself.
"Sure, okay. I rully don't care." Janice wasn't too happy about this choice. A large part of her heart still wanted Floyd.

Floyd was basically in pieces. He couldn't think straight knowing his main squeeze was in the hands of a wrestleman. He wouldn't rest until Strong Bad was put to justice. But first he decided to get some doughnuts.

"So this DNA evidence, it's true?" asked Kikit. She and the other girls were in Marzipan's gazebo. Sapia could of gotten lose any second, if it wasn't for the fact that Hands had put a dog's leash on her, and wouldn't let go. Nurse Tounges simply snuck under the gazebo and cut Sapia's leash off, and it all went crazy. Sapia ran off into Marzipan's hedge maze, followed by Hands, Kikit, Nurse Tounges, and Marzipan. Pac-Man noises were coming out from somewhere. Finally, Sapia was caught, and Pac-Man's dying noise was made.

"Aw! Blinky got me!" It turns out, Homestar was playing the game all the time.

"You sure this will work, Bunsen?" questioned Floyd. Him, Dr. Teeth, Animal, Zoot, and Lips were standing in front of a swirling vortex. Bunsen was the one who put the universe portal in the bus, and he made a spare one.

"Absolutely! Just go in there, and you will soon find yourself back with Janice." Bunsen answered. Following his advice, they went into the portal, and once again, the portal closed. Strangely, a new portal opened, and Beaker came out, only with blue hair and a blue nose.

"Oh Beaker, your back!" exclaimed Bunsen, oblivious to the fact that wasn't Beaker. Then a green, pink, yellow, red and purple version came out, along with the original Beaker.

"Mee moh mee moh, GO, GO, GO!" the original Beaker exclaimed. The alternate Beakers started attacking Bunsen, while the original Beaker watched what went on.