Mayhem Matters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. Please post more, we need to know how this'll shake out.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 14

"Are you sure about this? You don't have to do it." Dr. Teeth worried for Floyd. Not just because if he gets pummled, the Mayhem would need a new bass player, but because he was his friend.

"Yes. I have to do this. I just wish I had a trainer." Floyd commented. As if the question was answered, Homestar walked in, wearing a coach's outfit.

"Seriously, Floyd. If you want to be the Champeen, you gotta get a lot more fit. Your just skin and bones. Now, let's cut to a montage, I mean get you started." Homestar wanted to pass down his wrestiling pride to someone. He had beaten Strong Bad before, and he didn't want Floyd to lose.

Homestar's training ways seemed familar to Floyd, as if he saw them somewhere. He had to lift a weight, eat raw eggs, and beat Homestar in running. It was hard, but he managed at the end to do it.

"Hello, and welcome to the Match for the Miss." Kikit was acting as the commentator for the match. "In the red corner, we have the ramblin' wreck of e-mail check, Strong Bad. And, in the blue corner, we have the chronically groovy Mr. Bassman himself, Floyd Pepper!"

Strong Bad was ready to fight. Floyd, on the other hand wasn't. Suddenly, Hands, who was the referee, broke in with her bullhorn.

"Okay, I want a good fight. No biting, no trash talk, no killing." Hands was taking her role a little too seriously.

After this, the match began. Floyd dodged more than he fought. Strong Bad was about to do his famous windmill punch, when suddenly, a young lady came walking, thus distracting Strong Bad. Floyd ended up punching him in the gut, sending him out of the ring.

"I knew that robot kit would come in handy!" Strong Sad was willing to degrade his own brother. He beleived Floyd deserved Janice.

Many rounds later, it came to a tie. Floyd felt like he couldn't take it. Then. he saw Janice in the crowd, and felt a strange power coming against him. The power gave him courage. He fought for his life. He was all bruised up, yet he kept trying. Suddenly, with one swoop, he defeated Strong Bad.

"One, two, three!" Hands was as happy as ever, her sassy attitude melted again.
"Floyd! You won the contest, and your girl. What do you feel like saying?" Kikit was hungry for knowledge about the fight.
"I just have to say this. Yo, Janice!" Floyd gave the triumphant words, and the croud cheered again. Janice cheered the loudest.

A week later, the bus was all packed up to go back into the Muppet world. After the goodbyes were said, Dr. Teeth pushed the button, and the portal opened up. The bus was once again encased in it.

As soon as the bus came into the driveway, the boarding house erupted with cheers. Beaker's alternate selfs ended up staying at the house, much to Bunsen's dismay, the Fer Sure Four added some more members into the Mayhem, along with more residents in the house, and Floyd got a well-deserved karate chop after Miss Piggy heard the story. Things were back to normal.

THE END
(there will be an epilouge up soon)

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Epilouge

Five months later, after the event happened, things all started to change. The Mayhem got some new sound to their band, when the Fer Sure Four ditched their old band and joined them. The music was louder, better, and groovier than ever. The Beaker Brigade was formed, with Beaker's parallel forms, who helped whenever possible. The most drastic change happened in Free Country. That last blow must of gone to Strong Bad's head. He was now helping out around the town, and no one suspected a thing. Other than that, Free Country stayed the same, except that Marzipan now had a photo on her mantle. It was one of Floyd. On it, it said this: 'To my main girl, there's no one in the world better than you'. A few dried up teardrops and organic veggie mush was on the corners, but that didn't matter. Marzipan gave a small smile, and that's the story of how the Mayhem got lost, and then found.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Oh how LOVELY! I love that the Fer Sure Four joined! YAY! And the Beaker Brigade! HA! Too funny. Great job on your fist fan-fic, ZootyCutie! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Cheers for a great story! So funny the fight sequence was, so great the reunion at the end.

Thanks for this story. Hope to read more from you in the near future.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great comments! I couldn't of made this fan fiction without all the support given to this. Also here's http://www.homestarrunner.com. Seriously, I couldn't of done this without you guys.:smile: