Mayhem Matters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? *Lifts shades to look at the energy trail left by the portal... Man, now don't that beat all. Post more! Please!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<STARES>

...Whoooooooooooa...

First of all, love the plot exposition with The Fer Sure Five, and ESPECIALLY the drastic difference when they became The Fer Sure Four!

I also like the little look at the Electric Mayhem, not worrying at first, and then figuring out, and then looking...

Nice bit of comedy with Sapia at the wheel for a moment! (Much easier to understand who's talking now with the separate paragraphs. Thanks!)

AND! PORTAL! WHOA! WHA HA BAZA BIVZU BAH! WHAT THE HEY! WOW! TOTALLY unexpected. Oh, and I LOVE the way Nurse Tongues talks, by the way! And Free Country, USA! I am SO intrigued now!

MORE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Whoa! Free Country, USA? I must know more about this place. I love these new characters you're developing too. I really like Sapia. I read about them over in the Characters thread and I think they are great. Keep this awesome story coming please!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* WHERE ARE THEY GOING! I must know! These new characters are fantastic! MORE PLEASE!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
W-w-w-wow! Wow! Great story! However, I have a feeling that Floyd was about Kermit hiring somebody else (probably Piggy), not Janice.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 4

The bus was now floating through time and space, yet driving like it was on the free road. Janice simply let her mind wander until she found where she was looking for. Once she found it, she smiled. The others couldn't figure it out. All they saw was a Flash animated field with a stick in the center of the ground. The bus drove straight into the scene, as if it was magnetically charged to the place.

"How could you lose Animal?" asked Dr. Teeth.
"What makes you so sure I lost him?" questioned Floyd.
"Well, you were the last one to see him, and he looks up to you." said Lips.

The boys were now at the mall, still searching for Janice, but with no luck. They searched the sports store, the video store and the arcade. Now they were Janice-less and Animal-less, even though they were oblivious to the fact that they left Animal at the boarding house.

The bus made a stop as soon as it entered the other world. It was Free Country, USA. The bus and the girls were now Flash animated, instead of their Muppety selves.

"Okay, I'm gonna close my eyes and this is all going to be a dream." said Hands.

She did that, yet nothing happened. They were still animated.

"Janice, is this a gag? 'Cuz it's not too-" Nurse Tounges was cut off. She got piledrived by what looked like a human, but with bleach-white skin, a red shirt, a propellor cap, and no arms.

"Ow! those things are bad for you!" the figure said, with a speech impendment.

As soon as he got up, he had a shocked look on his face.

"Janice, is it really you?" he asked.

Janice simply replied with this:

"Like, hello Homestar. Long time no see."

As soon as she said this, the other girls got a shocked look on their faces.

"Like, welcome to Free Country. This is Homestar Runner." was all that Janice had to say before the others fainted on the spot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... So that's where that is. Well, good luck to the girls, they're gonna need it. Like fer sure. Rully.
BTW: Back at the mall... You think the guys have noticed they're not only Janice-less and Animal-less, but Zoot-less too?

*Laughs a little at that... He's probably snoozin' back at the music store.
Post more please!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ahh, I see what you're doing here, they're with Homestar Runner! Very clever, I had no idea this would be a crossover fic! Keep it coming, this could get interesting!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 5

"So, how long have you known Homestar?" asked Kikit.
"Rully not all that long. He and his friends have guest starred on the show, and like, that's how it all started." replied Janice.

Homestar had now given them the best things he could think of. In his opinion those are marshmallows, melonade, and Bronco Trolleys. As soon as they were all settled down with their snacks, Homestar popped the main question.

"Seriously, Janice. What are you doing here?" asked Homestar.
"Well, the main reason is that I rully need to see Marzipan." replied Janice.

It was now dinner in the boarding house. All of the Muppets were talking at once, all worried about Janice.

"Attention. Attention. WILL YOU JUST BE QUIET?" was said, and screamed by Kermit.
"-so I said 'You might work in briefs, but to me it's just-" said Zoot, trying to fill in the gap Janice left, and getting more stares than she ever could get.

"Anyways, how did the search for Janice go?" asked Kermit.
"Not too well, green stuff, we looked all over, and no Janice." said Floyd.
"Okay. We can search for her tomorrow." said Kermit.

Everyone went back to eating, though no one said a word. Zoot's last comment just sucked the words out of them, and filled it with pure disgust. Zoot, on the other hand fell asleep in his mashed potatoes. No one could find anything good about this.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughs at Zoot... Reminds me of this Christmas song I know... Trust me, it's a funny picture if you share my sense of humor.
Wonders how the talk between Janice and Marzipan will go. Post more when you can please.