Many signatures are to long

Luke

Reaction score
Yup - except it was two goldfish - both called 'Ren & Stimpy' - so they like both had a double name.

Luke

** In Memory Of Olaf's 1-6, May You Hop Freely In Froggy Heaven **

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Well, gang, guess what? I don't see signatures, wanna know why? Under User CP there is an option that lets you turn them off. I only allow myself to see Avatars specifically!!

If you don't wanna see those pesky lil' ol' signatures, just click on user cp, change options, and click "no" on view signatures (or whatever it says).

So there! :smile:

FOZ
Wow! What a great idea!

I never knew you could do that.

Thanks

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yup - except it was two goldfish - both called 'Ren & Stimpy' - so they like both had a double name.

Luke

** In Memory Of Olaf's 1-6, May You Hop Freely In Froggy Heaven **

Ahh. I'm not gonna ask 'bout that no more...gives me headaches and keeps me up nights.

And I don't want to know about the six frogs named Olaf (they weren't from St. Olaf, Minnesota, were they? :wink: )

-Kim

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nate,

You're wrong. I turned it on to see what I was missing in the signatures. I'm shutting that option to view signatures back off again.

Although, it is more helpful to discover which members have their own websites. :smile:

Still, I ain't missin nuthin'--hyuh hyuh hyuh!!! (That's my best online Goofy impersonation. Hope ya'll liked it, maaan!)

FOZ

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i like'em! even some of the long ones....of course i am easily entertained

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Luke's point about font size could help a lot. I like having the option to turn off signatures, but would never want to use it. The point is - it's fantastic a member can express her or himself in a signature, but many were going overboard. I'm happy to see a bit of flare from members - just not several paragraphs.:smile: It doesn't have to be - all or nothing. A little bit goes a long way. :wink: