Many signatures are to long

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I am perfectly happy with my sig the way it is. It reflects part of who I am, and not just the Muppety part of who I am. That, in my opinion, was the whole point of having sigs in the first place.

Therefore, it will not be undergoing any changes anytime soon.

-Kim

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Couldn't you sum up your individuality in less than 13 lines? Yours is not the biggest sig, but it would sure be nice to reduce the size. You may see it as individuality, but many people here feel that those who keep these long signatures have little respect for them. :frown: I have suggested making a 4-5 line limit a part of the MC guidelines. That's a lot of space and doesn't really limit one's ability to express him or herself. Isn't the actual post the primary form of personal expression? :confused:

I just think it would be nicer if some members factored in other board members' feelings. That expresses something really cool about a person that we all will like. :cool:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Kim,

Its not your signature people dont like no more, Its your attitude.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
If it's about my attitude now, then I've got a very simple solution for you: don't talk to me.

-Kim

Manda:-D

Reaction score
So, I guess this rules out me changing my signature to that paragraph-long quote from the Tick, like I was planning, too, huh? :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
I actually like Kim's new signature way better - it's funny, short and sums up her personality perfectly !

Another remedy is maybe to reduce the font size of incredibly large signatures

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, gang, guess what? I don't see signatures, wanna know why? Under User CP there is an option that lets you turn them off. I only allow myself to see Avatars specifically!!

If you don't wanna see those pesky lil' ol' signatures, just click on user cp, change options, and click "no" on view signatures (or whatever it says).

So there! :smile:

FOZ

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I actually like Kim's new signature way better - it's funny, short and sums up her personality perfectly !

Luke, you diplomat you...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*reads Luke's sig, blinks* Zack's cousin named his four goldfish the same two names?

-Kim

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
*reads Luke's sig, blinks* Zack's cousin named his four goldfish the same two names?
Actually there were just 2 goldfish. And I do think your sig is much funnier now!
:stick_out_tongue:

I'm hurt that Kevin turned off his option. :frown: