Guys,

Do you think mine is too long ?

I hope not 'cause i like it - :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by anathema
"War and Peace"?
LoL!

I try to keep mine down to size. It has gotten bigger over the time I've spent here (it was originally just the "Medley" quote), but I don't think it is as obnoxious as some of the huger ones. I mean, I have a million things I could put in there. I just don't want to inconvience my fellow posters.

-Matt

anathema

Reaction score
The worst one I've seen (on another board ;-) was someone who had an entire Garfield strip in his sig. I wouldn't have minded so much if the image had been, like, the current strip and updated daily, but seeing the same one over and over got a bit dull after a while, 'specially as it was in German!

Thijs

Reaction score
No, your signatures are not to long. But some have 30 lines signatures (like chef/beakerfan had, he already changed it now) wich is to long i think

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Guys,

Originally posted by FellowWLover
Yes yours is too long.
No, he meant his signature, not his hair ! :rolleyes:

Thijs

Reaction score
Re: Re: Guys,

Originally posted by FellowWLover
Yes yours is too long.
maybe you should only show the quotes itself, not who said it, then it would be good

Luke

Reaction score
I think 4 lines including the name and any links is about right, hopeully that's what'll make it into the guidelines or something. I think one Muppet quote is ok, but i don't see the need for like 2 or 3, it's gets annoying seeing them EVERY time someone posts especially as most people here are hardcore fans anyway. It'd be nice if people rotated things in their sigs every week or two to make it fresh.

I definitely agree with Jamie that people shrugging and having a 'who cares?' attitude is not needed around here, the forums for everybody, not just one individual. If you are posting something that is shorter than your sig it would be the courteous thing just to untick the 'show signature' and leave it out for that post !

EmmyMik

Reaction score
My signature is a little long (but it's not too long, or at least I hope it isn't), and I know it is.

I'm just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to change it.

When people start chasing after me with flaming torches and pitchforks, I *might* consider changing it...

:big_grin: