Making Female Body - Mature

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
It was interesting til the SLURP thing. :| Not even going to THINK what that was supposed to mean. :stick_out_tongue:
You know what it means right? heh heh heh:wink:
Just Kidding.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's one opinion, but to somebody else, this may not be so for them. I sure he was just kidding. But the fact of the matter is if he was for real, It would not be appropriate for this site, because it is a family friendly site.

BEAR

Reaction score
Some of those pics aren't exactly "family friendly" either, but let's not get into it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Hexactly what are we talking about? Just curious since the pics don't do anything for me. Well of course they don't, they're just hotos posted on a website forum. Just asking cause I can't rully appreciate photos due to my blind batty eyes.

And I'm interested to know what progress puppetize's made with his female puppet project.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
If I was sure, I'm not sure I could say exactly what it is. I guess some of the imagery might be a bit disturbing looking.

whatashambles

Reaction score
i cant see how anyone could possibly be offended by a converstaion on how to make a female puppet

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Some of those pics aren't exactly "family friendly" either, but let's not get into it.
How so? I mean, this is a discussion about making a female body form, no?