Making Female Body - Mature

whatadoddle

Reaction score
As this is a gift for someone, don't you think nipples are going a bit too far.... even embarrassing, Puppetise, if you over emphasise this part of the lady's anatomy, she may be a little confused as to why? Maybe better to give the "body" more of an hourglass figure, and forget about "perky", I think somebody was "winding you up"! We have all had alot of fun tho!

puppetise

Reaction score
whatadoddle said:
As this is a gift for someone, don't you think nipples are going a bit too far.... even embarrassing, Puppetise, if you over emphasise this part of the lady's anatomy, she may be a little confused as to why? Maybe better to give the "body" more of an hourglass figure, and forget about "perky", I think somebody was "winding you up"! We have all had alot of fun tho!
she asked for it to have them to see how skilled i am ll i dunno but its o hold as were cleaning my puppet work room but ill post pics soon

Phantom

Reaction score
Saw this yesterday. Its really, really good and was the builders first attempt. I like the fact that she has collar bones...

Now if she were only real...*wink, wink

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
It's foam that's been patterned and sculpted apparently. The armature inside it is closely modelled on the human body so it can move in a very realistic manner.