Making Female Body - Mature

puppetise

Reaction score
ok some one close to me asked for me to build a puppet version of her i have pics of her and i am attempting a protto type of her but i searched the forum and the only thing i found on the female body diddnt look right on the puppet as she has what you would call perky breasts could you guys help me out it would meen alot pleease

cheers
-wayne-

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Why don't you carve them out of a block of foam?...I believe Rick Lyon has a good example Picture on his website, in the Crank Yankers section (sorry I don't have the link, I'm slacking at work, and the Computers are SLOW!!!)

....but yea...I think carving would be a good way to go....although I've never tried it....it's something to test out...

mrhogg

Reaction score
When I made a woman puppet recently, I modelled the breasts (which was somewhat surreal, as I'm friends with the person the puppet is based on). I used a project puppet pattern for the puppet (a rotondo, I think).

For the breasts, I cut a piece of foam that was like a four-leaf clover, but with the top two "leaves" being somewhat stretched out.

I did a rough, horrible sketch to show you how it looks, and in doing so, realize that maybe "butterfly" is a better description...

http://www.dotboom.ca/images/breast_pattern.gif

If you played around with the sizing of each wing/leaf, you should be able to get the amount of perkiness you're looking for.

puppetise

Reaction score
ok i built a test breast how did u cover them and did u make a nipple? if so how

ps an i cant find rick lyons thing

puppetise

Reaction score
ok umm how do i make that ut a little less in size along lucy the **** size from av q

Phantom

Reaction score
This thread should have been preceded by a commercial for AXE body spray. :smile:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Please post some photos as your puppet progresses. I'd love to see how your work evolves. And I'm saying this from an artistic perspective, not a "oh man, I wanna see a naked puppet chick" pervert perspective! Ha!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
It's a neat thread talking about wanting to create a female puppet with some perky sweater puppies. That's all. XD

It seems lewd at first, but reading farther into it, it's just an attempt to make a better puppet from my own opinion at least. XD