Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I'm sure we haven't lost Grail forever - we would miss him!!!

And Jessie - I love your little picture of 'Tinker Bell'. Very cute :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
and the utter destruction of threads by one word joke posts.
YOUR FACE!

:big_grin:

*runs away, still holding nose*

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Wow, I think we all need to take just one deep breath, and count to 10. Whew!

I never thought I'd come across a thread such as this one. And being that it is old and I have, as usually, come in quite late I probably shouldn't write a response, but I feel too strongly about this. And I've only got one thing to say about all of this.

*No one should be felt unwelcome here, come on man that's what the muppets were all about, and how can we say that we are true fans if we can't live out Jim's dream?*

Now that I've probably said the wrong thing because this probably was all a joke or something and I'm gonna feel really stupid as soon as I post this, but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's something None of us should ever forget. Thank you.

-Wemblin' Kate

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Now that I've probably said the wrong thing because this probably was all a joke or something and I'm gonna feel really stupid as soon as I post this, but I'm going to anyways. Just because it's something None of us should ever forget. Thank you<<<

Indeed, sometimes in the passion of debate we can all get a little sidetracked from the message and vision of the muppets. to this, i offer a remedy...click on the weezer muppets video and behold that the muppets are back and will be back to greatness...and ya cant help but get a smile on your face. So yeah, we can all get a little sidetracked from things^_^

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well I have been there and i am recovering form the battle,a battle fought hard and won i walk out torn and holding my head up high,Oh Yes! It took some time but i recovered! I am back ! Ready to jump back in to battle!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, romance. That dangerous step towards adult hood ( I still have my old toys from when I was 9!!!) I've had nothing but problems, betrail, rejection, and crushes that depress me all darn day.

I had a dream a couple a nights back, were this woman I kinda have a little crush on (not so much a looker [I like her, anyway], I'm more of a personality man. I'm not looking for a "NBC" style relation ship) In it, I say that I kinda have feelings for her, she recoils in horror as if I said I like to do soemthing socially unacceptable (Like I'm a cannabal, I pick my nose, or have ugly toe nails [Okay, the last one I do have!]. I'm not sure what this means, but it ain't good!

I think she's taken any way!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yes, romance. That dangerous step towards adult hood ( I still have my old toys from when I was 9!!!) I've had nothing but problems, betrail, rejection, and crushes that depress me all darn day<<<

Yeah, Ive pretty much given up on the whole romance thing for now. I think it was the ever wise Jackie-fucious who said love finds ya where ya least expect it. sure, 24 and never had anything remotely related to a gf sounds sad...but oh well.

I believe 2003 holds the possibilities for greatness...for personal achievements, art projects, muppet greatness, and yes...romance! Gosh, Im usually not this un-misanthropic! ;0

Joggy

Reaction score
I think it was the ever wise Jackie-fucious who said love finds ya where ya least expect it.
Yeah, searching for it yourself won't help. It's gonna find you and you can't even hide from it.

sure, 24 and never had anything remotely related to a gf sounds sad...but oh well.
Dude, such is not sad at all. You're happy to join us and we can feel rotten and miserable together, like everyone should. Pain and depressions are comforting.

I believe 2003 holds the possibilities for greatness...for personal achievements, art projects, muppet greatness, and yes...romance! Gosh, Im usually not this un-misanthropic! ;0
I believe 2003 holds the possibilities for a Palisades series 3, Muppetfest, and my 20th birthday. Another reason to feel bad. Ugh.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! I want you all to cheer up about this love-thing right now - and that is not an ask, that is an order!!!!

Look at the postitives of not being in a relationship. You don't have to think of someone else all the time, there's a lot less stress in being single rather then being in a couple.

There is someone out there for everyone - maybe you'll meet someone at the Muppet Fest!!

I hate sounding like I'm being bossy or rude to people but this thread just got me depressed and I'm usually 100% happy so something had to be done!!

Joggy

Reaction score
*gulp* :eek: Yes ma'am. Yes ma'am.

Actually I agree with what you're saying. It's just that this thread is so much fun to put all your negativity in! Come on, try it!

And love STILL stinks.