Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Hey everyone!!! I want you all to cheer up about this love-thing right now - and that is not an ask, that is an order!!!!

Look at the postitives of not being in a relationship. You don't have to think of someone else all the time, there's a lot less stress in being single rather then being in a couple.

There is someone out there for everyone - maybe you'll meet someone at the Muppet Fest!!

I hate sounding like I'm being bossy or rude to people but this thread just got me depressed and I'm usually 100% happy so something had to be done!!
I'm usually 100% happy too, but it's good to let them vent out their sadness once in a while. It helps.

When you're hungry you eat, when you're tired you sleep, when you're lonely it's not that easy. :smile:

I still see what you're saying! This is just a nice timeout from the silliness in other threads :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

When you're hungry you eat, when you're tired you sleep, when you're lonely it's not that easy. :smile:
Sure it's easy. When you lonely you either drink or start a career in songwriting. (I prefer the latter.)

beaker

Reaction score
amy: >>>There is someone out there for everyone - maybe you'll meet someone at the Muppet Fest!<<<

Hmmm!...Joggy, we should start saving up now my man!

joggy: >>>Dude, such is not sad at all. You're happy to join us and we can feel rotten and miserable together, like everyone should. Pain and depressions are comforting<<<

Well I have a whole lot of that to share^_^ What, me struggling in all aspects of life?:wink:

joggy: >>>I believe 2003 holds the possibilities for a Palisades series 3, Muppetfest, and my 20th birthday. Another reason to feel bad. Ugh<<<

tis goed cmon! Hey I'll be 25! Yeah, leaving the coveted 24 year old club. But 2003...a endless array of possibilities!

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Hmmm!...Joggy, we should start saving up now my man!
LOL well I only do it for Muppets. I mean, it's quite complicated for Da Dutch Dude falling in love with a Muppetfan Beauty who lives two oceans away...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>LOL well I only do it for Muppets. I mean, it's quite complicated for Da Dutch Dude falling in love with a Muppetfan Beauty who lives two oceans away...<<<

Try an American boy falling in love with a Dutch girl who turns out to be a 8 foot hygenically challenged psychopath^_^
...anyhoo...

It would be too cool to see ya, luke, Warrick, and the rest of da euro crew at Muppetfest 2003!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd hate to give you the "it's a big world" speech, but it is a big world. You'll find someone who's right if you keep getting out there. I never seek anything out myself, but I'm always willing to share the journey when I meet a special person. I don't really think love stinks - love is the good stuff. It's only when emotions evolve and love turns into something else when the problems occur. Love is beautiful. That's just how I see it. Hope you're okay, Cory. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'd hate to give you the "it's a big world" speech, but it is a big world. You'll find someone who's right if you keep getting out there<<<

Hey I dont call myself the disaffected Holden Caufield of MC for nothing:wink: Misanthropic grumblings aside, like Ive stated I see a world of oppurtunity in the new year. Of course Ive been talking about 2003 like it will be the new '1989'(AKA the greatest year ever) for awhile. Anyways, I have faith...hope...a wide eye optimism for great things.

The key is to seize the day, find your inspiration, and of course the meaning of life: happiness. That my friend Ive learned is the ultimate holy grail, the only thing to live for in this world.

How we go about finding that is another thing, but it helps to keep a postive attitude. Unfortunately so many factors, but yes I do feel like Im struggling in life. Frustration abounds. Im sure some on here feel this way...what is 2002 anyways? Hopefully a transition to greatness...the airport terminal to the good stuff.

As for as my thoughts on love...well, I guess anythings possible.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy

LOL well I only do it for Muppets. I mean, it's quite complicated for Da Dutch Dude falling in love with a Muppetfan Beauty who lives two oceans away...
LOL you don't necessarily need a Muppetfan! There might be some Dutch Muppetfan beauties right in your backyard. Go check before they get away! LOL!!!

Joggy

Reaction score
LOL What did Gonzo say again in that Muppet Book of Friendship? "Life's like a bowl of corn flakes - you have to pick out the raisins."

I just love that quote. And it fits in here quite well. :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
JACKIE IS USING MY MUFFIN QUOTE!

I'm gonna cry and wet myself now.