Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

beaker

Reaction score
Well I wouldnt believe the rumors...the talk...could it be? After all these years to really go out on a limb...and finally, I now realize in a moment of clairty: LOVE STINKS! There I said it.

Gah! What do you mean Cory? Well read my update to Cory's Big Adventure to see the biggest find muck in a millennia. Yes folks, I am finally free of the pyscho dutch girl. Its been a hellacious weekend...and this morning after I left a note and more money...she finds me at the bus station and starts making a scene how I need to give her more money and all this stuff...as if she hadnt put me through enough grief. So yes folks...

Love Stinks. some may say that for girls, they can get any guy no matter who the girl is. I kind of believe that, yeah. But Im sure some girls on here have felt heartbroken in the most crushing of ways.

Anyways, if youve had a recent heartbreak to question your own faith of roamnce and love and everythign that holds a central pivot to this universe...post here!

And all you people who have seemingly *found* someone...phooyey!!!

grail

Reaction score
no offense, but you're going to look back on this thread in a week or so and feel pretty silly.

and you know that if there's anyone here that has earned the ability to say that, it's me...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>no offense, but you're going to look back on this thread in a week or so and feel pretty silly<<<

Its funny you mention that, because I have felt silly NOT posting this for ages. Believe me man, I am not the first MC person recently to suggest a thread like this. Oh, did you meet someone new? Or is there some alternate universe dude? heh Yes, Im sorry but there a lot of us in the woodwork who no longer needeth be ashemed to say love stinks.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beaker
LOVE STINKS! There I said it.
Ah, yes. THAT road.

Live the single life, while you can, my friend.

Adios,

- Billy :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ah, yes. THAT road.

Live the single life, while you can, my friend<<<

*sigh* Well, Ive been single for 24 years, so whats another millennium? Though I scare of the idea that someone had on TP chat last night, for a Muppet fans dating service, eeek!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beaker
Though I scare of the idea that someone had on TP chat last night, for a Muppet fans dating service, eeek!
Eeek is right!

If someone even thought of mentioning they looked like Piggy, I'd head for the hills.

- Billy :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
Cory,

I hate to tell you this man, cos you is my peeps, but it's not love that stinks it's your approach. It's kinda better to go for girls who don't require money upfront in the first place. Think big flashing warning signs !

That whole thing where she rode a bike to stalk Robin Williams ? That was a bit of a no no too ! ;-)

Luke

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Well I know of a certain "Miss Piggy" who made out pretty darn well with online love. Never say never.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I hate to tell you this man, cos you is my peeps, but it's not love that stinks it's your approach. It's kinda better to go for girls who don't require money upfront in the first place. Think big flashing warning signs !<<<

Hey Luke, you is my peeps! heh Yeah...well you must know, my approach is quite rare. Its not often the Corster lets his guard down for the mushy stuff. Man, yeah I had no idea shed want money on top of my humilation. wowzers...yes man, big warning flashes....bzzzzt!

>>>>That whole thing where she rode a bike to stalk Robin Williams ? That was a bit of a no no too ! ;-)<<<

Theres a brillaint new film out this month starring robin williams as a psycho who obsesses and stalks a family and their house called One Hour Photo. Life imitating art? Or Cory ending up
smack dab with a celebrity obsessed girl who breaks his heart?
You decide, next on Fox!