Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

Joggy

Reaction score
Geez, did Cory get a girlfriend or is nobody in the mood for highly depressing messages anymore?? How can we possibly keep our spirits balanced without a good ol' lament?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Geez, did Cory get a girlfriend or is nobody in the mood for highly depressing messages anymore?? How can we possibly keep our spirits balanced without a good ol' lament?<<<

Aw, thanx for caring Jogster! You rock. No I didnt get a girlfriend...Cory finally getting a gf after 2 and a half decades, a quarter of a century? That would mean that JHC was able to buy themselves out and become highly profitable, Palisades decided to make Muppet mini figures, and JHC brought Jerry Juhl on board to actually make an intelligent edgy Muppet movie. ie: H e l l didnt freeze over my friend!

Im all for analytical dissertations of problems and how life sucks...its just they end up getting muff'd up(ie: muffinfied by the usual suspects)

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
JACKIE IS USING MY MUFFIN QUOTE!

I'm gonna cry and wet myself now.
both at the same time ? :big_grin:

DirthNader

Reaction score
I'm sorry....I'm still laughing myself silly at "find muck"...*giggle, snicker, snort.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....he...he...he*

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by DirthNader
I'm sorry....I'm still laughing myself silly at "find muck"...*giggle, snicker, snort.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....he...he...he*
That's a pretty awesome laughter description. I can totally see you doing it...
like you're laughing in class and you have to stop but because you have to, you can't and it becomes uncontrollable until you leave the classroom and die laughing while running away down the hall!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm sorry....I'm still laughing myself silly at "find muck"...*giggle, snicker, snort.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....he...he...he*<<<

I also like the one used to yell at the Muppets on SNL(land of gorch era) "Where are those Mucking Fuppets!??!?!"

DirthNader

Reaction score
If anyone else were in this apartment, they would have heard sudden laughter, followed by...."Ouch..hehehehe...cripes that's funny."

It kinda remind me of the time I was driving, and someone pealed in front of me. I'm trying to curb my swearing and am using alternative words that give me that same comforting release. All I could think of was, "FARQUAD!", which in and of itself is simple and not really all that funny.

Then I got to thinking and realized that that word sounded familiar to me. Opening up some file in the back of my memory, I came across a line from Shrek, *reagal tone* "I am Prince Farquad." I couldn't stop laughing and must've said it to myself about a half a dozen times, each time sounding funnier and funnier.

Anyway, thanks for the new sayings :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
As George's father on Seinfeld would say:
"SERENITY NOW!"

Okl, yours was more original sounding, heh

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by DirthNader
I came across a line from Shrek, *reagal tone* "I am Prince Farquad." I couldn't stop laughing and must've said it to myself about a half a dozen times, each time sounding funnier and funnier.

Anyway, thanks for the new sayings :big_grin:
In the simplest of Internet speak:
LMAOAU!