Losing Followers

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello.

I would like to address an issue here.

I noticed that I have been losing a lot of followers lately.

It seems like that I used to have a lot of followers here.

Now, I have less followers.

I would like to know why I keep losing followers.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would like to know . . . what are you talking about?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Peoples is peoples. People come and go. On Facebook people get friended and unfriended so fast your head spins.
How many followers or "friends" you have does not define who you are. How many "likes" you get doesn't define you either. How many hits on YouTube. None of these measure your real self worth. It's easy to get addicted to likes, hits, replies, friends, followers, etc. but that can be a dangerous addiction.

Being true to yourself is more important than being popular. That way, if followers leave, you won't cave in.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Peoples is peoples. People come and go. On Facebook people get friended and unfriended so fast your head spins.
How many followers or "friends" you have does not define who you are. How many "likes" you get doesn't define you either. How many hits on YouTube. None of these measure your real self worth. It's easy to get addicted to likes, hits, replies, friends, followers, etc. but that can be a dangerous addiction.

Being true to yourself is more important than being popular. That way, if followers leave, you won't cave in.
I agree.

Thank you for the advice.