Losing Followers

Teheheman

Reaction score
I didn't know about this follower thing on here, I wonder how many I have and why they'd wanna follow me?

Daniel

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
personally i dont like the follower system since you have no way of like...denying the request. Idk. I'm probably in the minority on that one due to some bad experiences with stalkers >_>
Sorry to hear that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I just don't simply like losing followers on here.
There's absolutely nothing you can do about that, it's how the internet works, you lose a few friends or followers, but than you'll get some other new ones. Did you come here to get more followers or did you come here because you were a Muppet fan? Your just gonna have to let it go or else people are going to start ignoring you, i'm not trying to be mean or harsh but it's just the truth. STOP worrying about followers and start doing what you came here to do: discussing your interests with other Muppet fans. Even the people who aren't following you still like you, I know I sure do. Your sweet and kind and always so enthusiastic about life, we're very lucky to have you here at the forum.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's absolutely nothing you can do about that, it's how the internet works, you lose a few friends or followers, but than you'll get some other new ones. Did you come here to get more followers or did you come here because you were a Muppet fan? Your just gonna have to let it go or else people are going to start ignoring you, i'm not trying to be mean or harsh but it's just the truth. STOP worrying about followers and start doing what you came here to do: discussing your interests with other Muppet fans. Even the people who aren't following you still like you, I know I sure do. Your sweet and kind and always so enthusiastic about life, we're very lucky to have you here at the forum.
I came here because I am a Muppet fan. And thank you for the nice words about me.