1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Little things we've noticed

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Mary Louise, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Umm...I know Walter doesn't have a list but that's what I mean IF HE DID it would only have on thing on it. Oh wait two things Muppets and fainting when meeting Kermit. :)
    Yuna Leonhart and Mo Frackle like this.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Thanks for reminding me of that scene, but when I re-watched it, Walter only talks about places inside Muppet Studios,
  3. Pinkflower7783

Yeah but I rest my case on it's pretty much all Muppet stuff. Besides I always took it as Gary was a fan but definitely not to the extent of Walters. I mean in their bedroom on his side he had no Muppet stuff on his wall or bed like Walter had. I think he just kind of put up with it for his brother. But that's just my personal opinion.
    Mo Frackle and Vincent Liu like this.
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Oops, forgot to mention that Walter talks about what he wants to see AT the Muppet Studios. :fanatic:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

I noticed in The Muppet Movie on the Electric Mayhem bus Dr. Teeth as a picture of Big Bird. LOL!
  6. Vincent Liu

A billboard for Punch Teacher? And iPad 2?[​IMG]
    (found at 52:09)

You know, I really should stop before I post screenshots of the entire movie.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Ehh I saw those the first time in the theater.
  8. Vincent Liu

Really? I watched it 6 times before I saw it.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

In IAVMMCM, during the scenes at Club Dot, if you look closely, you can briefly see Sal in the club wearing a wig.
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that! I think he was dressed as a girl.
  11. Pinkflower7783

That whole club Dot scene was just disturbing. Lol!
    Vincent Liu and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  12. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

A while ago, I was watching "A Muppet Family Christmas" and noticed that, when Swedish Chef enters and talks to Fozzie, for a split second, Frank Oz's head is seen under Fozzie.
  13. Vincent Liu

The puppeteer's arm can be seen performing Robin while Taminella is holding Robin in The Frog Prince (around the 33:05 mark).
    [​IMG]
    muppetfan24/7 and heralde like this.
  14. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

15. Vincent Liu

Er… Nope. Jerry Nelson only did the voice of Robin in The Frog Prince.
  16. muppetfan24/7

You're right, that was a stupid guess (sighs)! I have no idea who's arm it is from then.
  17. Vincent Liu

According to this interview, it's Frank Oz.

EDIT: I suppose you're ziffeled, minor muppetz? :laugh:
  18. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

In a Tough Pigs interview Jerry Nelson said that Frank Oz did Robin's puppetry in that special.
  19. muppetfan24/7

Oh yeah! I just forgot! (chuckles)! Thank you for the answer! You're right, Jerry Nelson did the voice of Robin the Frog. Thank you!
  20. Auberoun

Auberoun Member

Listening to "Muppets Tonight" while at work, and the opening bit where Kermit announces the guest star, (In this case it was the Whoopi Goldberg episode) I heard a faint phrase from the original Muppet Show theme...stunned, I backed it up, and listened to it again, it was a muted trumpet and brass section playing "It's time to get things started..." really faint, and jazzed up a bit, right as Kermit gets run over by the crowd, then the main theme starts.