List of Changed Channels

Drtooth

Reaction score
I almost had a case of a locally changed channel. And I don't mean the channel kept the name and changed format.. it almost got changed completely. I flipped around the other day, landing on qubo. Only, it turned, all the sudden, into a cheap Spanish language station. With the added bonus of the channel being called Sorpressa (Spanish for Surprise).

Then, all the sudden, 10 minutes later, it went back to normal. If it did that during Archie's Weird Mysteries, I would have flipped!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I also like how they also try to keep their ratings up by bringing in really attractive female reporters dressed in figure-hugging dresses that show off ample cleavage... I honestly believe there's actually tumblrs and such dedicated solely to these weather ladies and the many sexy outfits they wear. :stick_out_tongue:

I had no idea. I might have to start watching The Weather Channel now...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just noticed today, when did the TV Guide channel stop having, well, a TV Guide? Not that I'm surprised, I just didn't think it would take them this long to stop being TV Guide.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even Nostalgia Critic has changed; very rarely does he review any actual nostalgia anymore... in fact, his reviews aren't so much reviews anymore either, they're more like sketch comedy.