Life is My Highway

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 11

"So, Homsar, how's life been treatin' ya?" Gonzo was one of Homsar's best friends. After meeting him on The Muppet Show, he found so much in common. They were both weird, they said things that didn't make sence, and all in all, with their quirks, they were still loveable. Gonzo even deemed Homsar a Junior Whatever.

"Um... butt's twelve by pies?" Unknown couldn't think of the right Homsar jargle to work. She was one of the smarter of The Shadow Gang, so saying stupid things weren't natural for her.

"Really, well that's great! Right back at you!" Gonzo wasn't catching on to it, no one was. Well, at least no one except Kermit.

"I think I should call the house, and see how everything is going. That's funny, I can't find the communicator. Must have left it on the bus." Kermit had no idea that two friends would be paying a surprise visit.

Speaking of those two friends, they were now soaring through time and space in their spaceship. It was taking them longer, due to the fact a certain robot was messing with the controls.

"What's that do? What's that do? What's that do?" Gir really wanted to know what the buttons do, so he pushed them, sending the ship in different directions.

"Gir, quit messing with the controls!" Zim wasn't too happy about Gir screwing with the controls.

"Okay!" Gir said without any hesitation. They soon reached their destination. As soon as they did, Zim put on a wrestling mask, black pants, and boxing gloves, making him look like an alien Strong Bad. Gir zipped up a green outfit, making him look like a green The Cheat. They wanted to find Kermit and the gang to get the communicator back.

Homeschool had strangely gotten out of the security base, and was now scaling the wall down. His plan was to get the others out. He escaped through the window, and was having a little bit of trouble getting down the building.

"Next time they want stunts, the get a double!" he mumbled. Then he lost his balance and fell. The good thing is that he was only a few feet away from the ground when he fell. He brushed himself off with his lack of hands, and tried to open the door. The problem was, it was locked. He decided to sleep on it and try to think about how to get Homestar and friends out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Getting closer to countdown. Liked how you expand a little on Unknown's character. Rully hoping Home School can free the others in time.

Post more!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 12

The Homestar Runner gang were getting pretty upset with the cell. Not only was it scary, but also they were missing emails, tv shows, and buisnesses couldn't support themselves. They were going to go mad. They tried everything to get out, such as pulling on the bars, squeezing through the window, and using The Cheat to blow the place up. None of them worked. They were still stuck.

Speaking of still being stuck, Homeschool still couldn't get the door unlocked. He tried beating it with a stick, ramming the door, and chewing off the lock. Finally, he tried opening the door, and it worked.

"Thank you obvious loopholes!" he exclaimed and went into the dungeon to do his job.

"Okay Gir, we are just going to find Kermit and get out of here." Zim was now searching around Free Country. He then heard a faint talking, one that sounded like a no armed whitey and a frog with a collar.

"Gir, come on. Kermit and Homestar are this way." Zim said, then noticed Gir. "Gir, what are you doing?"

For you see, Gir had descovered a children's book that Strong Bad had once vandalized. It said this;

Some people have rigged the enemy base with explosives. Albert has.
Gir took this too literally, and actually rigged right where they were with explosives. Then he pulled the trigger.

"Gir, if we survive this, your grounded." Zim said, as they got shot through the air into Homestar's house.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Post more please!
*In Marvin Martian voice: But where's the earth-shattering kaboom?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 13

Zim and Gir had landed head-first in Homestar's house, catching the attention of The Muppets and The Shadow Gang.

"DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!" Animal and Sapia thought it was the greatest thing to ever happen. Kermit on the other hand, had thought it was one of the most surprising things.

"Zim, what are you doing here?" Kermit asked.
"You left this at the gas station. It looked important" Zim said, handing him the communicator.

Vlad was shocked at all of it. He was upset with the whole thing. He wanted to destroy Zim for ruining his thoughts. He was about to say something, when Gir interrupted him.

"I know how to alphabetize a fish! You want to see?" the malfunctioning robot said. Vlad was hating his life right now. He was wondering how he got stuck being Homestar.

Speaking of Homestar, him and the other citizens had just gotten freed from the cell by Homeschool. None of them knew him, until he told them about him. After this, they knew the only thing they wanted was this: revenge.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh! Yaey for Zim getting Kermit the communicator. He should use it to check in on Scooter and give the gofer a bit of screen time. Revenge for the Free Country gang? Please, post more! This is getting wery exciting!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh I love it! Sorry I haven't been replying, but I've been reading! More please! :big_grin:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 14

Since they were going on a perilous mission, the gang would need some help to get the guys out. Homeschool led the gang to a moderate sized clubhouse. Covered on the walls were posters of Muppet movies and all the shows they did. Coming from a sterio was The Electric Mayhem's version of 'Tenderly'. A few sleeping bags, a small televison, and a SNES was also there. The place wasn't empty though. In there was a female that looked like an armless rectangle with a track outfit and a medallion, a yellow and black striped walrus, a blue with black spots dog, and a teenage girl that looked like Scooter, but with longer hair, a green t-shirt, yellow jacket and purple glasses rims were their also.

"Guys, welcome to Reject Central." Homeschool said.

Meanwhile, at the boarding house, the other Muppets were getting worried. Kermit or the others haven't called for a long time. All of them were worried, and talking at the same time, until a yell tried to silence them.

"QUIEEETTT!" Since Scooter got charge of the house, he had to take all of the duties. He was about to talk, when a tape recording interrupted him, and the scilence.

"Look buddy, I don't take my clothes off for anybody, even if it is artistic." The recording was one of Janice's mood ruining lines. Leon and Pepe had set it off.

"You're right! It does sound like she's with us at this very moment!" Leon said.
"What did I tell you, okay?" Pepe asked.
"Put that away. Okay, Kermit and the others still aren't here, so we have to wish for them to be okay. We lost one leader, and we don't want to lose another one." Scooter said.

Meanwhile, at the clubhouse, the Homestar Gang had learned the names of the others. The female with the medallion was Champeen, the walrus was Dijiery Doo, the dog was Triva Time, and the teenage girl was the most surprising to them. Her name? Skeeter.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! More story! Skeeeeeeeeeter! Janice's line! Other characters, man I'd love to just churn 'em out with such gusto and creativity like the rest of you do.

Can't contain the excitement... Please post more!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 15

The boarding house had almost settled down for the night. Everyone but Scooter was asleep. He was in the den looking at a picture that he kept in his laptop. It was a picture of him and Skeeter as kids. He really missed her. She got caught by the Shadow Gang as well. He simply put the picture back in the laptop and went to bed.

Meanwhile, at the clubhouse, the Homestar gang and the Rejects were getting ready to stop the Shadow Gang. They were all ready prepared with the right kinds of outfits, those that were of army camoflage and Sgt. Pepper jackets, and some special weapons that they knew how to use.

"Seriously, you guys. We're going to do this, destroy those guys, and get you home Skeeter." Homestar said, then they left.

The Shadow Gang was still in their Homestar forms, and was about to give The Muppets a special 'present", when a Swiss Cake Roll hit Vlad in the head.

"What the?" He said, and then saw Homestar leading the others up to them.
"Seriously, you need a major attitude change!" Homestar said, and lead the heros to the Shadow Gang.

This fight was so scary, so we're just going to watch this adorable puppy, okay? We're watching, and watching, and watching, and I think it's over. No, it's not, so let's keep watching the puppy. Okay, now it's over.

We now return to the fight scene. The Muppets and Zim were shocked on what happened. The Shadow Gang slowly turned to their real selfs. The really strange part is that the weapons were caligraphy, Melonade, Swiss Cake Rolls and organic veggies, yet they were still powerful.

"Homestar, I thought you were here the whole time." Kermit said.
"Yeah, you're probaby right." Homestar stupidly said.
"Let me explain it." Homeschool said.

He told the whole story, while The Muppets and Zim got more interested and interested the whole time.

"Also, I think there's someone who want's to come with you." He said, reavealing Skeeter behind him.
"Skeeter?" Kermit asked.
"Hi." She simply said.

After all of the goodbyes were said, The Muppets, along with Skeeter, Zim and Gir left. They dropped Zim and Gir off at the gas station, and headed off.

"Bunsen, misson accomplished." Kermit said into the communicator, and the gang left for home, only stopping for their hotel stop.

"Misson accomplished!" Bunsen said to the boarding house gang, who let out a sigh of relif. "Also, Kermit said he brought home someone special."

The next day, the gang pulled into the driveway in the bus, causing an uproar of excitement. Kermit told the story, and then showed someone special.

"Guys, this is Skeeter." He said, while Scooter ran into her arms.
"Sis, it's great to have you back." Scooter said through tears.
"It's great to be back." Skeeter said.

Everything changed that day. A new friend was made for some, an adventure for others. How can I put a long story short? Well, just remember this:

Life is a highway, and you gotta ride it all night long.

THE END.