Life is My Highway

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 6

Since it took a long time to get to Free Country with 14, the gang decided to spend the night at a hotel. Yes, there are hotels in the middle of time and space. They were impressed by how swanky it was. A few familar faces were around as the staff. For example, some of the bellhops were SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward. Cosmo and Wanda were working the elevators, and doing a better job than a certian elephant and king prawn duo. At the main desk, two aliens, with the nametags 'Kaput' and 'Zösky', were ignoring their duties, and listening to a boombox. When they saw the gang, they stopped what they were doing, and got them a room. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward got their bags, and Cosmo and Wanda got them to the right floor, without singing a corny song. Surprisingly, the cost was free. Maybe it was the fact that they were also in the fictional committe. They were in aquatic, magical, and extraterrestrial beings, respectively. Soon, they were all ready for bed, and ready for their adventure.

Meanwhile, Homestar and the others from Free Country were stuck in a dark cell. They were able to hear all that was happening with the bad guys. To make matters worse, they were being forced to eat sauercraut. As the Shadow Gang had said "They shall eat it until they are 126 and a half years old!". It was driving them crazy.

"Seriously. I just know Kermit and the gang will save us." Homestar said, not giving up hope.
"I feel your pain. It's just like how Strong Sad called me boring last week." Strong Bad commented.
"When did I do that?" Strong Sad asked.
"You know, you were wearing a scuba diving suit, and then you said I was boring, and then you pulled your face off, and you were Cameron Diaz and-" Strong Bad had completely forgot it was a dream he had.
"More than ever, I want them to save us." Strong Sad commented.

Everyone agreed on that.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Fun Facts!

It's time for fun facts!

• The wild dream Strong Bad had was from an episode of Friends. (a very funny one, I must add.)
  • The funny thing is that all of the characters running the hotel are Nickelodeon characters.
  • The sauercraut reference is from the Weird Al Yancovich song "Alberquerque".
  • This was written entirely while listening to "Chocolate (Choco Choco)".
I'll post more when I can think of some.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces!* This is really, really, really great! I loved the dream! Fantastic! More please! :big_grin:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 7

The Boarding House was truly counting on Kermit and the gang to free Homestar and his friends. It seemed Scooter was thinking of something, and he was.

It was past in Free Country. All of the characters were younger. Scooter was there. He was playing with all of them, but there was one he was playing with the most. He looked like Homestar, but was thinner, had an overbite, red shoes, and a blue shirt with a white talk bubble. His name was Homeschool Winner. He was Scooter's best friend. Then, one day, the Shadow Gang attacked Free Country, stealing Homeschool, and making it impossible to get to Free Country.

"You have to free them guys. I just know it." Scooter was on the edge of tears.

Meanwhile, in a seperate cell than the others, was Homeschool. He was the same as he was back then, but taller, older, and with tattered clothing. He was trying to get a way out, until he heard the others.

"They can't hear me. They don't even remeber me." Homeschool wanted to come back, instead of just being a rejected character. He felt he could do it, but he was too afraid.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 8

At the crack of dawn, the bus got it's start back on the road. Well, they tried. It was pretty hard to get Zoot to wake up. Kermit thought it was pretty strange sleeping with the Mayhem, since each of them did something pretty weird. Dr. Teeth slept with a wad of money in his pajamas, Floyd sucked his thumb, Zoot slept with his sax, Animal kept talking, Janice kept using the restroom every few hours, Lips slept with his feet on the pillow and Kikit kept complaining about weird dreams. Other than that, the other girls were find, and they were off.

The Shadow Gang was practicing on their acting skills.

"Everybody loves the me! I'm a terrific athelete!" Vlad was feeling pathetic.
"That will be 5 dollas!" Zim got his role down.
"You done a great jorb out there!" Zam got confused.
"I'm the only girl." Ruby felt special about her role.
"Meh." Crystal thought her role was a little easy.
"Bubble bubble." Shard felt like a disgrace.
"....." Pallor's role was simple.
"I LIKE THE CHEAT!" Bowza's role made him proud.
"Check me out!" Deuce's role was too familar.
"I like butter." Flail thought his role was too docile.
"I'm conducting legitimate buisness!" Unknown didn't know what to think.
"I'm sad that I'm flying." Gary was sad in general.

Their plan was flawless. Their plan was perfect. The thought of their plan makes you want to throw up.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HA! I love the description of the sleeping Mayhem! Too funny! More please!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles> That last line is undeniably the AWESOMEST. Love how the third sentence is so opposite the first two.

MORE PLEASE!