Life is My Highway

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughs with the Janice comments. Please, post more, we simply have to know where this is heading.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 4

Meanwhile, in Free Country, a group of 12 shadow-like beings had captured the main characters of the cast. The leader of the group, who differated from the others by a purple cape, was prepared for their plan. They would disguise themselves as the main characters, then when the Muppets would arrive, they would think nothing was wrong, and leave, but with a special gift: mini versions of the shadows. They would multiply, and soon they would take over the world. The plan was flawless. They would put it into action, after their pizza came.

The Muppets were loading up the Electric Mayhem's bus up with things they would need. Most of those things were spare clothing, money, and instruments. Bunsen had made it that the more went into the portal at the time, the longer it takes. The ones that were going was Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, and the Mayhem, including the girls. The total came up to 14 people, so it would take a little while to get their.

"Kermit, before you leave, I have something you might need." Bunsen gave Kermit a video communicator, to help.
"Thanks Bunsen. Scooter, don't forget that the rules and numbers are posted on the fridge." Kermit had left Scooter in charge of the house.
"Will do boss." the young gofer replied.

Dr. Teeth was in the driver's seat, and pushed a red button with a white star, and the bus drove into a swirling portal. Once the bus was fully inside, the portal closed. The bus was encased inside time and space.

"Phew, I thought he'd never leave, okay. Who's up for looking through his room?" Pepe, being the little shrimp he is, just wanted him to leave, just to break the rules. All he ended getting was a smack upside the head.

Kiki

Reaction score
Haha! Man, I can't get over Pepe and Janice, the'yre priceless! Keep it comin'! :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Haha, that one to hit Pepe upside the head was Clifford, right? I don't know why, it just seems like his thing.
:rolleyes:
Great story, you're getting better and better at this! You're a great addition to our forum and author's circle!
:smile:

More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Penguins rain down on Maddie... Post more! Post more! Post more!
You've been warned, the naggers shall now be unleashed. Their appetites sated only by the posting of more fanfic. So post more! Please.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 5

The bus was once again floating in time and space. Due to the fact that there were 14 in the bus, it would take a while to get there. The bus was already turning into a normal road trip. Kermit and Fozzie were each reading a book. Gonzo was drooling over Miss Piggy, who was putting makeup on. Floyd and Janice were sharing an IPod, while Hands and Lips were trying to share a Gameboy. Sapia and Animal had gotten into their drum sets, and had started playing them. Zoot was asleep, while Kikit still watched the DVD they were watching. Nurse Tounges was in control of the map, and told Dr. Teeth where he should go. It was a standard road trip for the Muppets.

"This plan will work perfectly!" The leader of the Shadow Gang said. His name was Vlad. His henchmen were named Zim, Zam, Ruby, Crystal, Shard, Pallor, Bowza, Deuce, Flail, Unknown, and Gary.

"Here's how it shall work: I will go as Homestar, Zim shall be Bubs, Zam can be Coach Z, Ruby will be Marzipan, Crystal is The Cheat, Shard is Pom Pom, Pallor is The Poopsmith, Bowza is Strong Mad, Deuce shall be Strong Bad, Flail will be The King of Town, Unknown shall be Homsar, and Gary, first of all, change your name. Gary isn't scary. You're going to be Strong Sad. Any questions? No? Good. We shall put our plan into action!" Vlad was evily happy about this choice. He did an evil laugh, and then started coughing.