Kermit Swamp years-dissapointment

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Well, I do agree that a large portion of Joey's characters are pretty annoying, but I think that's pretty Much their charm. I really liked Joey Monkey, Stinky the plant, and Dog city's Artie. Though I donot care much for his one time only characters, or that annoying Sesame Street Elephant he performs.
Annoying has very little charm for me.

Annoying means I change the channel or throw things at the tv...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LIKE Stinky the Cactus....And Artie.....And.......That's pretty much IT of the Joey Mazzino characters.....
As to KSY, yeah, I'm still kinda uncertain a/b it......It was a cute little kids' show....But I actually found the outtakes to be ALOT funnier than the actual movie! I would have loved to have seen more of Kermit's mom and met which one of Kermit's brothers is Robin's dad.....And a young Lew fishing in the pond, would that EVER have been funny, espec. in a quick scene where you could see him either falling in, or start throwing fish around in the background.....The Jim Henson scene was nice....Would've liked to have seen the REAL Rowlf....Maybe in the pet shop....And a baby Bean....Who knows, though, maybe Bean was one of those hundreds of rabbit babies you see on the side of the road by the end of KSY....(Cute gag, by the way!).....At least, he SHOULD have been.....I woulda liked to have seen, say, Gaffer, or even little Foo-Foo in the pet shop.....And Kermit REALLY should've sung that "Follow Your Star" song more....I know it was supposed to give you a "Rainbow Connection" feel, but it just wasn't enough....The WHOLE MOVIE just wasn't enough, but still, I DID like it....Not what it COULD have been, definitely, but not bad for what it was......(If this made any sense!)