Kermit on Hollywood Squares: April 28-May 2

Aaron

Reaction score
piggy wll be on hs the week of may 19

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I just can't wait for Kermit and Piggy to be back in a square again. Considering the last time they were on the show together Piggy karate chopped Kermit right out of the top left corner square, the next time should be interesting as well.
I didn't see that one. I wish I would have taped it.

By the way, thanks for that info on Piggy, Aaron. I was worried she wasn't going to make it on the show this season.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good news. Kermit and Piggy are scheduled to return during the week of May 19th.

MrsKalabash

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Uh...not exactly the best thing to say on a Muppets forum.

-Kim
Oh, I'm not blaming Kermit, really; I'm blaming his writers. I know better than to blame a fictional character for anything, after all :wink: I just wonder if the Muppet people know that. Reminds me of a story Chuck Jones, the brilliant Looney Tunes artist, once said about Porky Pig's slippage from stardom once Bugs Bunny became a hit. He said, "He (Porky) became less interesting because *we* failed to make him interesting. You can hardly blame anything else."

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Good news. Kermit and Piggy are scheduled to return during the week of May 19th.
Kermit AND Piggy? Maybe they'll redo the karate chop gag. Lol.

MrsKalabash

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
The Price is Right RULES!

And now that you have said this, why, why, it just taints anything else you might ever say, EVER!
When I was in college, I was astonished by how popular "The Price Is Right" was among college students. A bunch of them would flock into the lunchroom and watch it just about every day. I'm not sure what the appeal was. Maybe they thought it was campy or something, or liked to try to figure out the prices of the items on display. But it was a huge hit with them. That and "The Young and the Restless". :confused:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ooh may 19...the week my summer break begins...i'll be able to see the whole thing instead of just the last 15 minutes (like right now) of course, yesterday our reception was BAD and I didn't get to see it...so that's 2 out of 3 I've missed....

Sarah

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I didn't see the show last night. Did I miss anything good?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah, just saw it! I think that's the first time one of the Muppeteers has actually been shown on HS, or any one doing a puppet character for that matter; they always have the square specially fixed up so the audience can't see the performer. The camera got a few good shots of Steve; I wonder if the Muppeteer Cameos site does television camoes...

And did you notice that when Steve came down, he sat Kermit right on the shoulder of that lady's husband? I'll bet he was surprised (although I'll bet he was probably more in shock at everything his wife had won).

-Kim