Kermit on Hollywood Squares: April 28-May 2

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Kermit is scheduled to appear on Hollywood Squares all this week: Monday April 28 through Friday May 2.

Let us know what you think of Kermit's appearances.

Check out the Hollywood Squares Web site for times in your area...

http://www.hollywoodsquares.com/

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked it. I wish he would have gotten more airtime. He was picked twice in a row though, because of that "earn the win yourself" rule, so that was good. I also liked his comment the first time he was picked. See my quote.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hehe i missed it today...I was home and I turned it to channel 4 I thought, but it was channel nine:eek: I'm a dummyhead.....

Sarah

Ryan

Reaction score
Hey all!
Kermit was great! I agree, he needs to be used more. He was very witty, as usual. Steve can really deliver a line. The "Chicago" bit was great. Also, Kermit looks great. Seems to be a newly built puppet. He looks very 80's-ish.. kinda like in JHH. I just wish Eric would come back...maybe Piggy could get a chance at being secrect square!!! ::drooool::

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ry - are you taping it? I missed the last week some time ago with Kermit on, and knowing myself I shall miss this one as well. Email me if you are so hopefully we can work something out.

-Matt

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Hey all!
Kermit was great! I agree, he needs to be used more. He was very witty, as usual. Steve can really deliver a line. The "Chicago" bit was great. Also, Kermit looks great. Seems to be a newly built puppet. He looks very 80's-ish.. kinda like in JHH. I just wish Eric would come back...maybe Piggy could get a chance at being secrect square!!! ::drooool::
I agree. The producers said they are planning a week with Piggy on the show, but that hasn't happened yet. :confused: I'm going to be out tonight and I won't see the show. I don't know if I want to tape it or not. I'm sort of thinking if Kermit doesn't get that much air time, why bother?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Kermit looks great. Seems to be a newly built puppet. He looks very 80's-ish.. kinda like in JHH.
Wow, I cant wait to see this !

Ive said for a long time now that Kermit needs to go back to his older look, The newer look was too 'perfect'.

see ya

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
How can something be too perfect? I really hadn't noticed the change in his look. Does anybody have pictures so I can see the comparison? Thanks.

MrsKalabash

Reaction score
>Tom Bergeron: In China, this movie was called "Six Naked Pigs," what do we know it as?
Kermit: For me, that would be a very, very bad dream.<

Uh, huh, like *Kermit* looks good naked, the little pig-bigot. :rolleyes:

Glad I missed this, as did most of America, no doubt, given HS' low ratings...