sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i saw todays...it was okay..but steve didn't have as many quips as usual

Sarah

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was a little surprised Hot Topic got a specific mention on the show. Some funny dialogue there. Maybe Palisades will be mentioned by name before the week is done.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i saw todays...it was okay..but steve didn't have as many quips as usual

Sarah
Well on a show like Hollywood Squares when you've got nine (or ten, if two stars are sharing a square) celebrities to choose from it makes sense that Kermit's not always going to be one of those picked.

Anyway, you bet your hiney I'm taping Hollywood Squares this week. I love the show anyway (Tom Bergeron is the best host since Peter Marshall; did anyone catch that week when Peter Marshall was center square, by any chance? Ter. Riff. Ic.), and having Kermit on was just added incentive to tape it. From what I've seen it looks like Steve is having a lot of fun up there.

I just can't wait for Kermit and Piggy to be back in a square again. Considering the last time they were on the show together Piggy karate chopped Kermit right out of the top left corner square, the next time should be interesting as well.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of HS backlash... It's not a great show, granted, but it's a far more intellectually stimulating half hour than low borw shows like "Wheel of Fortune" and "the Price is right" which have lasted more than 20 years, surprisingly...I wish Bob Barker would just dry up already, and stop stalling!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I am sick and tired of HS backlash... It's not a great show, granted, but it's a far more intellectually stimulating half hour than low borw shows like "Wheel of Fortune" and "the Price is right" which have lasted more than 20 years, surprisingly...I wish Bob Barker would just dry up already, and stop stalling!
I second that. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob Barker died on the set of "Price" rather than at home.

-Kim

MrsKalabash

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
I second that. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob Barker died on the set of "Price" rather than at home.

-Kim
Why the Barker-bashing? He's a good guy from all accounts, and a strong animal activist.

As for HS, it's deteriorated into a forum for celebrities to hype their latest products. It's boring at the best of times IMO. When Kermit is on, unfortunately it's downright obnoxious. :frown:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrsKalabash
As for HS, it's deteriorated into a forum for celebrities to hype their latest products. It's boring at the best of times IMO. When Kermit is on, unfortunately it's downright obnoxious. :frown:
Uh...not exactly the best thing to say on a Muppets forum.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrsKalabash
Why the Barker-bashing? He's a good guy from all accounts, and a strong animal activist.

As for HS, it's deteriorated into a forum for celebrities to hype their latest products. It's boring at the best of times IMO. When Kermit is on, unfortunately it's downright obnoxious.
And old fogey "Never say die, cause he won't" Bob Barker, and "Air heads" Pat and Vannah aren't?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
The Price is Right RULES!

And now that you have said this, why, why, it just taints anything else you might ever say, EVER!