1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jim Shore's Muppet Tradition Statues

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Bellygrub, Jun 28, 2010.

1. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

You know Walter would be interesting.... I could picture Scooter or Rowlf..... but I'm having a hard time picturing Walter...I mean I would certainly get it but it is hard to picture.
  2. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I was browsing around at a Hallmark store today, and they had the Piggy and Animal statues. Piggy didn't look so good, but I thought Animal looked fine. I plan to buy the Gonzo one at some point.
  3. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I now have the Kermit, Piggy, Animal and Kermit & Piggy Book Ends. I still need Statler & Waldorf, Fozzie and Gonzo with Camilla. These are a great collection. I just painted my room Kermit green this week and I will be displaying all my Muppet merch soon. I have about 20 boexes of stuff. This room will be awesome.
    tu likes this.
  4. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Just bought Fozzie on Ebay. Just 2 more to go.
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I have Kermit and Piggy...so far I'm successfully resisting the urge to buy others. SO FAR.
  6. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

The only one left that I need is Gonzo. Maybe this weekend.
  7. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I finally bought the Gonzo and Camilla figure yesterday to complete my collection. I really like these figures.
  8. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I should be getting gonzo and the kermit and piggy bookends for my birthday in three weeks then I'll have them all. I wonder if more will be released!! I love the look of the kermit bookend.

Chris
  9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i just want the kermit and statler and waldorf they look the best :) :sleep::boo:
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm sad now...the Kermit I have has a really light shade of green paint that is off color, which I figured all of them would be close to that. But the other day I saw one in the store that had a much more Kermit green shade which I would have loved...I may still end up buying that one also, though. :)
  11. muppetlover123

where is the best place to buy them?
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

The only place I've found them is at Hallmark, and out of the two Hallmarks I have, only one of them ever has them. Also, you could check online.
  13. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

I had posted on Jim Shore's facebook wall a while ago and I believe he said there are more Muppets in the works. Sadly he didn't specify which ones yet, but fingers crossed for an Electric Mayhem set!
  14. muppetlover123

15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Cool, thanks for letting us know about that, floydnjanicefan! Here's hopes to more.

I'd particularly love a Swedish Chef one, maybe with him at a counter attempting to cook something. A Muppet labs one with Bunsen and Beaker might also be ideal.
  16. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

So far I have Jim Shore's Kermit and Fozzie. I bought Gonzo on Amazon, but when he came the feathers on top of his head were clearly bent out of shape, so I returned it, and have yet to buy a replacement. There seems to be 2 versions of the JS Kermit, one were he has a design on his chest and one where he's just plain green. I'm curious as to which of the two is more rare? I have the plain green one.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hm, interesting thought there, Scooterforever. I wasn't aware that there were two different Kermit designs out there. For what it's worth, I have the plain green one and have yet to see the other one anywhere.

I still need a Gonzo one also. I now have all of the other ones that I picked up at my local Hallmark, but have yet to have found a Gonzo one lurking around my area.
  18. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

From what I've noticed, the "quilted" Kermit is more common online, whereas the plain green version seems to be more common in stores.

I actually got the Fozzie for only $26 at my local Hallmark; I don't know why it was on sale, as it is not damaged or anything, but since it was $26 instead of the $40 I had expected, I had enough money left to buy Hallmark's Iron Man Avengers ornament:).
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was very impressed with my Hallmark's featuring of these. They really displayed them well and at a somewhat prominent space so that people at least gave them some eyesight.