Jim Shore's Muppet Tradition Statues

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Does anybody here have the Statler and Waldorf one? I'd like to get this and modify it so it can be hung flat on the wall like a theatre box if possible. Is the backside flat so it will lay flat against the wall or does the base stick out?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anybody here have the Statler and Waldorf one? I'd like to get this and modify it so it can be hung flat on the wall like a theatre box if possible. Is the backside flat so it will lay flat against the wall or does the base stick out?
Yes, it is flat at the back, although the base does stick out slightly, so you could either grind it down or cut the box away from the base.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Great find MuppetPerson.

I have been slowly collecting these and thought it strange that Gonzo wasnt included. The stage arrived in the mail today, I got it on ebay for on £26.99.
Just need to get Fozzie and Piggy now.
Love the Bookends too.

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great find MuppetPerson.

I have been slowly collecting these and thought it strange that Gonzo wasnt included. The stage arrived in the mail today, I got it on ebay for on £26.99.
Just need to get Fozzie and Piggy now.
Love the Bookends too.

Chris
The credit goes to Bellygrub.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
These are alright, imo. :stick_out_tongue: I'd rather they were done in a real-life style (the actual puppet look) instead of a cartoon version. Ah well, as a Jim Shore collector, I'm sure I'll end up with at least two of these.

Edit: just checked all of 'em out. Looks like I'll not be buying any of them, that Rainbow Connection Kermit is just, not good! Honestly, Statler and Waldorf are the best of the bunch, again, imo. The Kermit side of the bookends is o-kayyyy, but I wouldn't display the Piggy side.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Sorry, didn't read that far up. Good find bellygrub