Jim Henson and Muppets on 2005 US postage stamps

TravelTravel

Reaction score
Way to go Muppet Central for coordinating the postage stamp nomination campaign a few years back. This is significant news that The Muppets will have an entire set of stamps rather than just a single design.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Oooo that's so awesome! I definitely want a set. I wonder what Muppets (other than Kermit, Fozzie, and Piggy) are gonna be featured!

beaker

Reaction score
Again, I really feel this is a good start at trying to get the Muppets back into the public eye...and this is a *great* thing as part of the Muppets 50th annv.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, how awesome! :big_grin: I'm a big stamp collector, and it's about time I had some Muppet stamps to add to the collection! I love the Disney frienship stamps they've got out right now. I hope they do as nice a job with the Muppets. They certainly deserve it! :cool:
Erin

unilbokinla

Reaction score
muppets on the stamps

im in australia and a huge fan of the muppets.
i was wondering if anybody knew if the stamps would be comming out down here? :zany: thanks

Whatever

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Oh, how awesome! :big_grin: I'm a big stamp collector, and it's about time I had some Muppet stamps to add to the collection!
Ditto! :excited:

Klonoa

Reaction score
I don't collect stamps, but I do have a set of "classic newspaper comic strip" stamps that they produced a while back. I got them because it had Little Nemo in Slumberland on one of the stamps. I may have to get the Muppet stamps, too! Now if they'd only put Pac-Man on a stamp...

--Klonoa

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think it's only United States Postage Stamps, but you might try asking your local post office and see.

This is VERY exciting news! I can't wait to get this set of stamps, one set of which I won't be using!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I used to collect stamps a while back so it will be great to get hold of some muppet ones!
I don't know how I'd get them here in Australia unless they have them on ebay.