Jerry Nelson Recasts

matleo

Reaction score
As I understand it Ricky Boyd WILL be the new voice of Robin. I have heard through the grapevine that his Robin is amazing and you really can't tell the diference. I have also heard he does a really good Gobo Fraggle too.

--Matt

theprawncracker

Reaction score
matleo said:
As I understand it Ricky Boyd WILL be the new voice of Robin. I have heard through the grapevine that his Robin is amazing and you really can't tell the diference. I have also heard he does a really good Gobo Fraggle too.

--Matt
That's great!! I must hear this for myself though! Maybe this means we'll see Robin coming back into the lime light soon!:excited: I hope so!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ricky Boyd did Scooter in MWoO, and I REALLY hope to see him on board to perform Scooter and Janice in the future!!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel said:
In the Oz movie, Bill Barretta plays Lew Zealand, Steve Whitmire plays Statler, John Kennedy plays Floyd and Alice Dinnean plays Camilla.
Didn't John Kennedy play Dr. Teeth at one point in time? I wanna say it was in MFS, it was one word, "Shalom", when the EM was playing a bar mitzvah, I believe.

If Kennedy is getting Floyd, who's getting Dr. Teeth?

I didn't see WoO- which previously silent Muppets were in that and who performed them?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BEAR

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Didn't John Kennedy play Dr. Teeth at one point in time? I wanna say it was in MFS, it was one word, "Shalom", when the EM was playing a bar mitzvah, I believe.

If Kennedy is getting Floyd, who's getting Dr. Teeth?

Bill Barretta has been playing Dr. Teeth (as well as Rowlf) recently.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, that makes sense, since Rowlf and Dr. Teeth have always sounded similar.

By the way, has Robin been seen in anything since Jerry's retirement? I think I read on Toughpigs that he appeared on "Good Morning America," but I'm not sure.

By the way, I don't think Rickey Boyd ever performed Janice. Tyler Bunch performed her is MWOO. Rickey's Scooter is really good though. It's a big improvement over Brian Henson's Scooter.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Then, in that case: Give Scooter to Rickey and Janice to Tyler. They are awesome!!

Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel
In the Oz movie, Bill Barretta plays Lew Zealand, Steve Whitmire plays Statler, John Kennedy plays Floyd and Alice Dinnean plays Camilla.
All of them are rockin' awesome!!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm probably not the first to mention this, but I think Eric's Fozzie has improved a lot between Its, a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and Muppets Wizard Oz

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
I'm probably not the first to mention this, but I think Eric's Fozzie has improved a lot between Its, a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and Muppets Wizard Oz
I agree with you.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
I can do Scred's voice...but I don't think he's gonna be showing up on Sesame Street anytime soon.:crazy:

Hmmm...Scred on Elmo's World...

Convincing John
Is scred a carnivore by chance?Because that may be interesting...BWAHAAAHAAAA:crazy: