Is "Cliff's Nightmare" going to be on at all this week?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Ap[parently, they have no problem with the 50 lame, male/female arguement episodes. I got so sick of those. I love Cosby and all, but those episodes grate on my nerves ("ARRRRRRRRGH!! MY NERVES"-Boober).

*giggles* Gee, looks like someone else is taken with mine and Travelling Matt's little running gag (although technically I'd lay all the blame on Matt for that one :wink:)

-Kim

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I'm with ya, Stulz. The episode itself is pretty lame. It does seem like just an excuse to use the Muppets, and they have to pretty much stretch the credibility of the show just to do that. Also, the Muppet stuff is being written by Cosby writers...not as funny as Jerry Juhl stuff. Of course, I feel Cosby Show itself lost steam after the first 3 years or so and then just coasted on its popularity. But it's great to see the Muppets on the air in any form.

In fact, I find it highly ironic that, since TMS is no longer on the air but The Cosby Show is shown regularly on many channels, the JHH characters make far more appearance on TV than the regular Muppets do.

Weird world, isn't it?

Oh, and of course, I missed it again. I still haven't gotten a clean copy of that show. Rats!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i thought that episode was funny, and i thought it was great using the muppets...that's like the 5th time i've seen the episode during nick at night since august of this past year...

ryan