Is "Cliff's Nightmare" going to be on at all this week?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lately, I've been watching "The Cosby Show" on Nickolodeon. I've noticed that they're now in season 6. So I'm wondering how soon it will be until they play "Cliff's Nightmare." I'm hoping that they will play it some time this week before I leave the dorm and won't get that channel.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Yuppers!

Hey there, Daffyfan! I just checked my Tivo, and that episode is going to be on tonight, March 1st, at 11:30 central. I don't know where you're located, so adjust accordingly. Hey, thanks for posting this question, because I've never seen this episode and now I can!

:big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Tonight? Wow. I'm glad you told me. I might have missed it. I'll have to set my VCR. (I have trouble staying up that late. Anyway, thanks for the info.)

I looked at the TV listings and it's actually 12:30am where I live. Still, I'll remember to tape that.

frodis58

Reaction score
Hey I've been wanting this episode!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I've seen it.

I finally saw that episode. It was really good, but I wish they would have used more familiar characters. It seems like they didn't show Gonzo until near the end. But I liked Bill Cosby as Waldorf. By the way, who was that monster with Sweetums who carried Cliff to the hospital? I've seen him a lot on TMS, but I can't remember who he is.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Daffyfan, that was Doglion. :smile:

And thanks for lettin' us know about this episode Andy, I'd never seen it until last night, either!

Ironically, at the Cosby Show board at the Sitcoms Online message board community, that seems to be one of the least favorite episodes, lol...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Oh, yeah. Doglion. I should have known. We were just talking about him in another thread. Well, thanks, Byron.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
You're welcome. I'm glad I finally got to see it too--I'd never gotten the chance before. I thought it was quite cute. I noticed during the credits, also, that Matt Robinson (Sesame Street's original "Gordon") was a guest star. He spent a lot of time as a writer and producer for Cosby, but I thought it was neat that he guest starred in the episode with the Muppets. Does anyone know who he played? The only place in the episode I could imagine him appearing would be in the sepia-tone section with Olivia presenting her medical discoveries. Was he one of the scientists she was talking to?

:confused: