invisible beaker with flaw

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
My wife noticed a very small beetle crawling on some of the discarded packaging. I wondered if it was a Hong Kong beetle that had been trapped inside the box, and with everything going on with the Chinese predatory snakehead fish, I promptly did my civic duty to help protect my ecology by squashing it.
Hey Man, that was some poor innocent factory workers lunch ya squashed ! :rolleyes:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hey Man, that was some poor innocent factory workers lunch ya squashed ! :rolleyes:
I know those Hong Kong painting factory kids are small, but this beetle wouldn't have made a meal. It was black and round about as small as a footpeg hole. Hey, maybe it was a specially trained "footpeg hole boring beetle" used at the factory in Hong Kong?!?!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hey i had an issue with a unwanted critter in my muppet labs set last night,

i saw a huge moth flying around my room and it landed on the lab set and cralled in the hole where beaker can be placed upside down. then the moth got traped! it kept fulting around untill i shook it out a few seconds later i heard a crunch under my bed and found out my cat just had a moth snack.

Zack)Rowlf the, i think i need a moth detector rather the gorilla one...oh wait i do! my cat!Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Hey, maybe it was a specially trained "footpeg hole boring beetle" used at the factory in Hong Kong?!?!
You gotta hand it to those kids at Palisades, they are on FIRE when it comes to R&D'ing the latest technology !!

Luke
(I can see it now - Kenneth Lilly :- Beetle Breeder !)

Jackie

Reaction score
This is why I haven't opened any of my Muppet figures.....LOL! Just kidding :smile: