I'm curious...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Love you too, AM! You attention-lover, you. :stick_out_tongue:

S'okay I do the EXACT same thing! Why am I so possessive of peoples nicknames? It's a pride thing :big_grin:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Love you too, AM! You attention-lover, you. :stick_out_tongue:

S'okay I do the EXACT same thing! Why am I so possessive of peoples nicknames? It's a pride thing :big_grin:
Aw, I'm sorry for (if I was) stealing anyone's limelight, 'sides, I get too much attention anyways. :big_grin:

*is a cheekly little rapscallion* ;-)

*huggles to Peps and Snoseph/Snowseph/Snowthseph/any other variations! ;-D*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I have more nicknames here than anyone! I mean I've got...

D'Snowth
DS
Snowthers
Snowth
Snowthy
Snowthie
Snowthiekins
Snowtho
Snowthmo
Snowthbo
Snowthbob
Snowthelberry Cupcakes
Snowblower
Snowplow
Snowthinski
Snowy
Sneeblerz
Snowthseph
Snoseph
Snowseph

I can hardly keep up with all the nicknames you guys give me... and lol, AM gave me most of these, and Pepper came up with a lot of the others.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Well, the bottom line is, it does all depend on a person's individual comfort level. Although I must admit, it does kinda bother me when people seem to have the idea that the world is out to get them, and no one can be trusted. Sure, there are creepy people in the world of every discription, but the majority of the world is made up of good, honest people who wouldn't consider hurting anyone.
Also, you should consider the source. I mean, Kathy hit it right on the head when she said people should use their judgement. Maybe it's just me, but I think some places on the net are safer than others. Places like Facebook and Myspace, (especially the latter), are more widely used, and more prone to these types of privacy problems. Most people, particularly if their main motivation is stocking, would not even think to come here. This is a relatively small, (believe it or not), niche website, and has a well-deserved reputation among its members of being "the friendliest place on the web". In the infrequent event that deeply suspicious people have come here, the MC staff have done a good job in taking care of them.

Snowth and Kathy, I just want to say for the record that I'm surprised! Snowth, I agree with a lot of the others here. You've been, in the past, not only secretive, but rather feercely if I may say so!
And Kathy, I know your last name because you sent me an e-mail. I'm surprised you made that dicision, considering how much you also valued privacy. Not that I'm complaining or criticizing, of course! I'm sure I said it somewhere before, but I myself like knowing peoples' names, as it makes me feel just a little bit closer to them. I respect other peoples' desire for privacy though, of course!:smile:
Yeah..I can understand you likng to know people's names-yet respecting privacy,K. I respect privacy too. Not sure how you got my last name,though. To the best of my knowledge,my ISP (Internet Service Provider) doesn't give it to you. I think I have another idea how you got it but it's harmless (to me,anyway)
I don't trust everybody,believe me about that.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
the majority of the world is made up of good, honest people who wouldn't consider hurting anyone.
I do think that's true, but the thing is, the Internet makes it ten times easier for the weirdos to cause trouble. And once you give out any sort of information on the web, you can't take it back. So it's not a question of not trusting anyone. It's knowing that things are a bit more vulnerable on the web. :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I was gonna say, I thought that I came up with Snowseph. But, I might have thought of it after somebody else did and didn't see it ya know?

Daniel