I'm curious...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come nobody around here ever likes to tell me their first names?

Everybody's suddenly on chummy, first-name basises around here, yet I've been here longer than a lot of you, and most people here have yet to tell me their first names, or told me what to call them.

I'm just wondering what about all that.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dear Mister Snowth,
Perhaps it's because your first name remains such an elusive mystery to us. Not condemning you at ALL for not revealing it to us--I actually think you're very smart by not telling us. But I'm just saying that could be part of it...

My name's Ryan, by the way... :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Sorry Snowthmiester. Don't feel left out though, there's no need to. :smile: I'm Katie, anywhodidoodle. Which can be confusing with another Katie on the boards, but still. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry Snowthmiester. Don't feel left out though, there's no need to. :smile: I'm Katie, anywhodidoodle. Which can be confusing with another Katie on the boards, but still. :smile:
I gave you your nickname "Kiki-Kramer" anyway!:wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's cause you don't ask! But you are now, so it's not a huge deal. And because you don't use yours, like me, people don't ask you. I know exactly who knows what specifically about me.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, my first name hasn't been a secret = Jamie (or James). Also Muppet Central Staff names and pictures have been posted for a while. Wow, my picture is quite old and strange looking. :embarrassed:

Still, you start a thread about first names without stating your own. Kinda funky. I draw the line at social security numbers! LOL! :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha, Jamie, that's an old hairstyle now! I've been to that page before but forgot all about it. You should send in an updated picture!

That page makes me wonder how recently alot of those people have contributed because I haven't seen alot of those names around here in a long time! People grow up and get actual lives, I guess. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Timidly fearful... Is my pic up on the staff page yet?

BTW: There are a lot of MC friends whose names I happen to know, comes with years of dorms life and an odd post here and there, either in the New Members thread or elsewheres on the boards. There are some of my forum friends whose first names I'd like to know to finally have them, but I respect their want to keep it non-revealed for the time being.

Oh, and you might know me as Ed or Eduardo, or sometimes Edward in fic writings.
*Huggles Pepp and handshakes Snowths.

Kiki

Reaction score
I gave you your nickname "Kiki-Kramer" anyway!:wink:
That's correct! And what a great nickname it is... :smile: Hey Snowthy, I don't know you're real name. But if you don't want to say that's totally cool.