I'm curious...

Katzi428

Reaction score
I like it, I kind of wish it was my nickname in real life, but I hardly have any friends in real life, so nobody ever calls me that, just by my given name.
Awww (((Joseph)))) all of us here love ya! :smile: I hope you know that!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My name is Sam Joe Bob Billy Wane Smith the third!

But you all can call me by my full name Sue Anneabell Alison Sarah Cathy Marie!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You could land a jet on your name! My name starts with an S and that's all I'm giving for now.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Again, I thought most of you were aware that my real name is Joseph.

It's just that you guys all called by such Snowthish nicknames for so long, I'm used to it.
Well yes I for one was aware of that Joseph. It's just that before you revealed it, via a Quiz your friends you made if I remember rightly, you were always so strictly concerned about keeping it secret that even afterwards I still kept calling you Snowth names out of respect. Furthermore you never actually said you wanted us to use your name even though you trusted us enough to tell us at last. So it was all out of original respect for you as a friend. But I'm happy to call you Joe if you wish Snowthers.:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know if I wanna guess your name if it starts with an S lol, and yes, my name IS Daniel but that's my witness protection name. If I told you my real name, I'd have to have you killed and I don't know if you'd want that. Or maybe you do, I don't know you that well.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
Really?It's Joesph? Maaan... I had no idea! It's a lovely name though, but I'm so used to calling you Snowthy, I think I'll just still with that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I am the God of Rubber Bands bow down and shave my feet my people! If you are good children mommy will read you the bed time story of your life about a guy named Dwayne who atced crazy on a web site. or is it sight.

Kiki

Reaction score
Umm... does that have any relevance to what we're talking about...?