I have MADE an ASTOUNDING DISCOVERY

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow...I seriously hope that the "Secrets of the Muppets." comes on DVD one of these days because I would cut of my leg cover it in salt and peper, dip it in garlic mayonase and roast it for two hours to get my hands on a legal copy!!!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Does anybody have Of Muppets and Men? I've been wondering if it's good.

And Beauregard, why on earth would you have to amputate your leg to get a /legal/ copy? :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muppets and Men is very good, but lacks just basic shots of Pupepteers at work. There are some, but not enough. :smile:

Bea:zany:{Why not?}regard

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yeah. Those shots are always the best. Unfortunately I've only seen about two. But do they do interviews and stuff? :confused:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Yeah. Those shots are always the best. Unfortunately I've only seen about two. But do they do interviews and stuff? :confused:
Yeah, it's just basically Jim Henson narrating the behind the scenes of "The Muppet Show" WONDERFUL special, the book is good too. :zany:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yeah, I /devoured/ the book. Awwww. Does anyone know where I can buy this? :embarrassed:

MGov

Reaction score
From IMDB, re: "The Jim Henson Hour"

In Feburary 2004, the rights to the Muppets were bought by The Walt Disney Company. This was the only series where the distribution rights were split between The Walt Disney Company and The Jim Henson Company.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Yeah, I /devoured/ the book. Awwww. Does anyone know where I can buy this? :embarrassed:
The only way you can buy it is if you are in the UK they have a TMS boxset with that as a Special Feature.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's not a box set, it's a complilation dvd called, "The Best of the Muppet Show Vol. 1."

And it is very good indeed.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Well I guess I'll have to go the UK then. *Packs suitcase and hails a cab*