I don't wanna grow up...

Vincent L

Reaction score
Wait, you're turning 14. You're younger than me?

robodog

Reaction score
Growing up doesn't neccessarily mean leaving behind the things you loved as a kid. I'm 35. I still watch cartoons, collect toys and sleep with a stuffed animal. I still cherish the things I loved as a kid because the toys, shows and movies I grew up with helped shape who I became.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I have a friend who said his parents won't let him watch Kung Fu Panda 2 because he's too old for that now. Why would you tell your kid to stop watching cartoons and shows that make them happy, especially cartoons? Would you rather have them watch the shows that would make them uncomfortable and send the wrong message? I don't really get it...

mo

Reaction score
I have a friend who said his parents won't let him watch Kung Fu Panda 2 because he's too old for that now. Why would you tell your kid to stop watching cartoons and shows that make them happy, especially cartoons? Would you rather have them watch the shows that would make them uncomfortable and send the wrong message? I don't really get it...
I hate it when stuff like that happens! if he really wants to watch it he could download it to his ipod if he has one. I have it on my ipad for some reason...and UP....and the nightmare before christmas....and the muppets and OK go...and bohemian rhapsody....
not saying that i have alot of stuff I'm just adicted to buying things without my parents permission...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I hate it when stuff like that happens! if he really wants to watch it he could download it to his ipod if he has one. I have it on my ipad for some reason...and UP....and the nightmare before christmas....and the muppets and OK go...and bohemian rhapsody....
not saying that i have alot of stuff I'm just adicted to buying things without my parents permission...
Kinda like how I joined this muppet site with out permisson...We are such rebels!!!

Reactions: mo

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Totally! finally someone who gets me!
yup!!! Honestly, when my mom told me not to come on to this site, I'm like: I feel safe here and it's just a site for muppet nerds. No offense by that!!! But really?

Reactions: mo