I can't believe it....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thank you! now I'm the school suck up, but I don't care...

some really funny rumours are going around, though....like me and him are having an affair...I think it's HILARIOUS! Most people would take offense, but when people come and seriously ask you if you *ahem* your teacher, it's just funny...I had four people ask today....such a funny funny rumour

he wasn't there today...so tomorrow he's going to come back, and some nasty rumours will be going around...I don't work for him until last hour, so there will be plenty of time for him to overhear something....

my friends and I joked about it all day...my friend said...well sarah if you aren't doing anything with him tonight, ya wanna come over....even other teachers heard the rumor and made fun of me.....they know it's not true and all and good fun

it got to the point of bad, though...when people started comparing his son to me.....someone told me...he has blond hair, and I replied with...so does his...WIFE! so it's a very interesting turn of events....

but I think it's all good fun (especially when people think it's true....)

Sarah:zany:

I thank you all again for the compliments.....they make me feel warm and fuzzie:smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
.....they make me feel warm and fuzzie
Warm and fuzzy. That's the way your story made me feel.

You a sweetie-poo!

:flirt: :smile: :flirt: :smile: :flirt:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaawww.....That was so SWEET, Sarah......It's great that you had the guts to thank your teacher in front of EVERYONE like that!!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't think I could have done it. I'm very shy when it comes to those sorts of things.

wolfy

Reaction score
RE: the rumors and such...

Sarah, I can't believe how simple-minded and jealous those other students are!

It doesn't matter...when a student praises the virtues and skills of a favorite teacher and thanks them, publicly, for the skills and efforts they have put in to helping to improve your education and life, some person or persons with small minds have to make something out of it some how...

I can't understand why they have to feel this way toward you, and toward him, starting rumors that you are *ahem-ing* him or something, even in jest! There are some people who might actually take this thing seriously enough to report it to authorities or say something totally wrong to his wife, just to make trouble. I am praying that none of this happens, but still...there are people like that in the world...

All because you like your teacher and think he is a wonderful man for helping to educate you...

Some people never learn, do they? Guess the ones who started these rumors will be the ones who will never be "educated," no matter how much schooling they get...

Still, Sarah, I AM proud of you for standing up and telling them to "go suck an egg" when they spread these rumors, and for sticking to your standards of quality when it comes to good educators.

You GO, girl! More power to you, and to the EXTREMELY great teacher you have...
wolfy

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thanks! I warned him of the rumours, and he said not to worry. I am not worried at all, I just thought he needed to know....so when a comment was made in class, he knew the reason and didn't have to ask someone else....

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
a comment was made...while I was in there...he ignored it.....

due to a lack of teaching jobs, he *might* take a two hour computer lab teaching position at the middle school here.....as selfish as it sounds, I almost hope he stays.....I can go visit him at the middle school....he doesn't know yet, but will probably know before school is out....

Sarah

of course if he does leave, we could be e-mail buddies...of course how weird is it to ask for your teachers e-mail.......