homies

Super Scooter

Reaction score
We had a few tornado warnings going through here (this area) last month. It was kinda weird. I'd never seen one before, and I still haven't seen any. They were very short. I'm not even entirely sure they even happened. There were only warnings, and, I think there were a few, but, I hadn't heard anything about it afterward.

One time, shortly after I was born, we were traveling somewhere, and, according to my parents, there was a tornado right out the window in a field about a mile away next to our car. My brother pointed out the window and said, "Oooh. Funny clouds, mom." Of course, my parents were unaware of it until we got where we were going and everyone was shocked that we would drive during that sort of thing.

Reminded me of a That 70's Show episode I saw one time...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yup. I've been home schooled since 2nd grade.

Do you use a ciriculem? We use ACE. Have you heard of that?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've heard of a World War I Flying ACE. Does that count?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ha, ha, ha, why do I not feel lightly amused? It's A.C.E not Ace anyway.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, well that's different.

My nephews were home schooled, but when their baby sister got preschool age they all began going to regular school. They were ABOVE and BEYOND the education of their peers.

I was like that...but only when I was a kid. As I've gotten older I've dumbed down a little bit.:embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, Foz, I think that's happening to all of us. With certain things, I'm alot smarter. Especially in the last couple of months (knowing when to keep my mouth shut is one of them). Other things, I'm Dumber than Dumb and Dumber. It's just something that happens...

Originally posted by Beauregard
Do you use a ciriculem? We use ACE. Have you heard of that?
I'm not really sure what we use. Just at the end of the year we have to have so much done, and then we take the CAT tests. California (go figure!) Achievment Test.

Anyone seen the O'Keefes? :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scooter? Why did you just send me a compeatly blank E-mail? Tell you what can you just copy the whole text to an e-mail and send that to me.

(Ok, guys you can go back to your previous discusion now.)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I just re-sent it, Beau. Check your mail, and email me back. I gotta log off soon.