homies

Gregory

Reaction score
hey i have a car and it is a cadillac do u have a car :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Chevy Malibu 4-door sedan. I would like to have back my first car: 1973 Ford LTD 4-door sedan. It had 8 cylinders, 440 cubic inch engine, could go up to 140mph. It was white exterior with a vinyl roof, and navy blue interior. It went dead in traffic on my mom, whose name it was in, and she sold it out from under me to my uncle, who is a hillbilly redneck and he and his family destroyed it! :frown: :cry: :mad: :cry:

DirthNader

Reaction score
I have a four door Buik LeSabre; burgandy exterior; burgandy interior; can go from 0-70 in 10.5 seconds. It smells like feet and looks like a mistreated piece of tin, but I made a lot of modifications and it gets the job done:big_grin:

Gregory

Reaction score
yea it cool but my ex ant andria had big shoes on and when she went to hit the breack she hit a tree then went into a school and smashed my car up :cool:

Ernie101

Reaction score
****!!! *covers mouth* i mean ......Im sorry but in a way its funny....but sorry to hear that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Your aunt smashed up your car with her big feet?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregory
hey i have a car and it is a cadillac do u have a car :flirt:
Hi, sorry to be a bit picky, but arent you a little young to be driving and have your own car? if your birthdate is 1989 like your profile. The ages probably are different to here in Australia!

lol
:smile: :confused:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You're never too young to OWN a car. It depends on whether or not you drive it...